The ball

Those two days had went so fast and it was the morning of the ball I was so excited yet nervous and I of course woke up to my morning text of Maximo which said

I went downstairs to see my mom on the phone I walked past her and got some pancakes then she got of the phone "who was that" I asked her "your brother" she looked over at me "what did he want?" I sat down "he wants me to have dinner with him, Mir...

I went downstairs to see my mom on the phone I walked past her and got some pancakes then she got of the phone "who was that" I asked her "your brother" she looked over at me "what did he want?" I sat down "he wants me to have dinner with him, Mira and her parents" she sat down with me "you should mom" I looked at her "I agreed already I'm over it mistakes happen" she smiled at me "how you feeling about the ball with Maximo's family and ex?" she questioned me "bit nervous excited mostly" I replied "that's my girl don't let them be little you" she pointed her finger at me "I won't trust me" I smirked and she smiled.

the time flown over and I was all ready for the ball I was just waiting on Maximo to pick me up "wow Farah you look beautiful" my mom gazed at me "thank you mom" I smiled "you better show them you're not to be messed with" she giggled "I'm not but his mother and ex are probably on some kind of mission tonight" I rolled my eyes "here's some advice sweetie if Maximo truly wanted and cared for you nothing would come in the way" she said fixing my hair I just looked at her and nodded what she said made a lot of sense and this will put Maximo to the test to see how he handles the pressure.

*beep beep* it was Maximo I was so nervous now "okay baby go have fun" my mom basically shoved me out the door and he was there waiting for me "you look amazing" he helped me get into the Limo "so do you handsome" I smiled and he got in after me "what's her name?" I looked over at him "Eleonora" he replied "how long where you two together?" I added "about 1 year and a half we broke up because she slept with Carmine" he said with a sad tone of voice when he said that my heart hurt for him how could your own blood do that to you "oh Max I'm so sorry" I hugged him "everything happens for a reason and now I have you" he held my hands "and I have you" I stared at him.

we arrived at the ball there was so many people all so handsome/beautiful you could tell these people meant business and then I seen them with her she was beautiful it made me rethink myself a little bit actually but I couldn't let my ego break and the looks on his mother's face when I got out the Limo made my night.
Eleonora:

"what on earth are you doing Maximo!" his mother said loudly "you said bring a date and I brought my girlfriend" he said proudly and I seen the anger on both their faces "we have no time to argue get inside" his father stated and we all walked int...

"what on earth are you doing Maximo!" his mother said loudly "you said bring a date and I brought my girlfriend" he said proudly and I seen the anger on both their faces "we have no time to argue get inside" his father stated and we all walked into the building the place was beautiful I had no words it felt like a wattpad story.

"aren't you looking pretty" Carmine smirked at me and knowing what he'd done with Maximo's last girlfriend made me sick "yes I am" I rolled my eyes and turned away from him "oh come on pretty have a dance with me" he pulled me "if you don't get your hands off me I swear" he cut me off "you'll what? do you understand who you're talking too?" he said in my ear "get your fucking hands of my girl Carmine" Maximo pulled him and he turned around they looked they we're going to fight "oh you're scared she'll chose me just like the last one" he laughed to himself, I seen the anger come across Maximo's face and before he did anything I said "no I won't chose you because I'm not a whore like the last one" I linked with Maximo and stared Elenora down.

"you're a bold little thing aren't you" she finally spoke "not bold just speaking the truth" I replied "well since you like truth so much I hope you enjoy the fact that your boyfriend has also been with me I was his first if you know what I mean" she laughed smirking at me "and I'm his last" I added with a straight face and Maximo just smirked at me "whatever" she rolled her eyes and walked away "you always get the feisty ones brother" he followed after her.

"that was so hot not going to lie to you" he looked at me I just smiled "let's dance and show them what an actual couple is" I taken him to the dance floor and we danced our hearts out the whole night everyone watching us he twirled me around and kissed me in front of everyone I felt those little butterflies again when being with him and then...

The Ball room went pitch black and I couldn't see a thing "Maximo" I called out for him no response and before I could call out for him again I felt someone drag me out the room.

Maximo's POV

Everything was going so well until the lights went out I couldn't feel her warmth anymore I couldn't see a thing I heard her call my name and I heard a scream my heart sunk I couldn't talk I was froze I knew I needed to do something but I couldn't.

Then the lights came back on and she was gone "FARAH" I screamed in a panic she wasn't here neither was my mother "have you seen your mother" my father said with worry "they're gone" I looked down and watched my father fall to the floor "I know who will have done this son" he said with a low tone I looked at him and said "so do I.