Italy

Maximo was born in Catania but raised in Milan with his Father, Mother and older brother. Vito Anton his father Angelina Genovese his mother and Carmine Anton his brother he moved to the states to get away from the families problems and business it was all to much for him at that stage in his life and his father did not like the idea of him in America he wanted him in Italy with his brother running the family business but Maximo had other ideas and wasn't scared to leave when he wanted.

Incoming phone call from Maximo

hello

hello Maximo

I'm on my way you have 20 mins

yeah ok I'm all packed

ok good Can't wait to see you

can't wait to see you too

the call ended and I kind off got butterflies thinking about him and traveling with him, he didn't tell me anything about the trip which made my nerves worse than they already where then I heard a beep outside and I ran downstairs to meet him

"Farah here's some money in case you need it you can change it to whatever money the Italians use" she laughed and hugged me "thank you mom" I hugged her back "have fun I miss you already" she smiled "I miss you already too mom" I said walking out the house.
"Hey beautiful" he said opening the door for me "hey" I said with a smile getting in the Uber. He got in after me "first holiday?" He asked "Depends I've been on a plane to Salt Lake City but I never left the US" I said looking out the window "I've traveled many times" he said smiling "tell me all the places you've seen" I said looking at him "well Italy and US obviously then Jamaica,Sweden,Dubai, Maldives, France,Spain, Greece, England, Mexico, Turkey and  Australia I hope to visit more countries soon" he said looking at me "wow I wish I could have traveled that much I've seen most of US but that's boring" I said smiling "I can show you one day if you let me" he said holding my hand.
As we arrived at the airport he ordered food to be seated with and he ordered first class tickets I felt as though this money was all on his parents cards or something no way a 17 year old had that much cash on hand. "Come on were at gate B6 we leave in 15 minutes" he said grabbing our bags. "How long is the flight?" I asked "2 hours 17 minutes exact" he said walking faster " you don't have to walk so fast max" I said breathing heavy "come on slow coach" he laughed.
The plane ride went fast as I fell asleep on the way there but when we arrived the views were amazing and so beautiful

"Milan is gorgeous I'd happily live here" I said running down the path "it sure is" he said running with me "we have to get to my families villa this way" he said Turning around "are your family there?" I asked "no idea my family travel a lot on t...

"Milan is gorgeous I'd happily live here" I said running down the path "it sure is" he said running with me "we have to get to my families villa this way" he said Turning around "are your family there?" I asked "no idea my family travel a lot on there time for business so If we're lucky we won't have to see them at all" he said looking down on me.

Maximo's villa 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms with a pool and bar outside I was amazed at how rich he actually was and didn't brag at all

"you like?" he said as we walked through the door "do I like? I love it max" I said "I knew you would Farah" he said smiling "come on I'll give you a tour Miss Clarke" he said grabbing the bags.

I followed him around the villa admiring everything i couldn't believe i was in Italy with him. "what's on your mind?" he asked "just being here with you still in shock" I said with a giggle "same for me Farah you actually make me nervous sometimes" he said looking at me "don't lie to me how on earth do i make you nervous" i said laughing "your mysterious act" he said "i have a mysterious act?" i questioned him "at first you did it's what made me like you, different from the rest of the girls" he said holding my hands "you know that's the nicest thing I've heard said about me" i said looking at him "people say bad stuff?" he asked "a lot of bad stuff about some stuff i done in my past" I said "you past doesn't define you Farah people are just cruel" he said unpacking "you have some skeletons in your closet too?" i said smiling "a few" he said winking " we will have to have a conversation about those few" i said helping him unpack he looked at me and laughed.

the night time came around and after looking around the house i seen all of the family photo's Maximo looked exactly like his brother and father his mother was different still beautiful but different from him and his brother, there was also a picture of a dog with Maximo the dog looked like a bloodhound.

he or she was cute "that's Laila" Maximo said "where is she?" I asked holding the photo "she passed away 2 years old age" he said taking the photo and putting it back "she was adorable" I said looking at him "she was indeed" he said "it's late you...

he or she was cute "that's Laila" Maximo said "where is she?" I asked holding the photo "she passed away 2 years old age" he said taking the photo and putting it back "she was adorable" I said looking at him "she was indeed" he said "it's late you need rest for tomorrow's activities" he said looking at me " what are those?" I looked at him " I guess you'll have to wait till tomorrow" he winked.

to be continued....