Overdose

message from Jacob Groupchat

party at syd ward's house 6:30pm. coming?

message from Amy Groupchat

I will see you know what my parents are like.

message from Jacob Groupchat

Amy please you got too

message from Amy Groupchat

I'll try my best to convince them

Message to Groupchat

you know ill be there.

Message From Jacob Groupchat

knew I could count on you babygirl *wink and laughing Emoji*

Message to Groupchat

Piss off Jake *middle finger and laughing Emoji*

Message from Amy Groupchat

alright my Bitches convinced them *wink Emoji*

Message from me and Jacob Groupchat

yessssssssss

Message from Jacob Groupchat

I'll pick you both up be ready.

parties never end well for me always hangover or high going home with my mom questioning me thinking ill pull some dumb shit again, which I don't know I probably will but she don't have to know that as off right now I'll have to lie my way through this.

"MOM" I shouted "FARAH COME DOWN HERE AND TALK TO ME LIKE A NORMAL PERSON" She screamed back.

I walked downstairs "momma I'm going out with Amy and Jacob tonight you ok with that" I asked nicely "depends on what the three of you doing" she looked up at me "just going to Jake's house probably watch some movies and order food" I said smiling "ok I trust you Farah you need Money?" she asked "probably like 25$ that ok" I asked nicely "yes don't be asking me for anything else with your spoiled ass" she rolled her eyes and laughed I smiled "thanks Momma".

walking up the stairs "you really going to Jacob's house huh?" Landon said "yes why would I lie?" I said raising my eyebrows "cause you're you" he said walking away

Landon knew me too well so I'll have to be careful tonight and just enjoy the vibe instead of getting drunk or high as I entered my room I started looking for an outfit and this is what I choose

message from Jacob Groupchat

I just picked Amy up on my way for you Farah.

message from me to Groupchat

ok see you soon

message from Jacob Groupchat

alright

as I walked downstairs I heard my brother say " you look nice" " is that a compliment Landon" I smirked "I take it back" he chuckled at himself and I rolled my eyes "you do look pretty always honey but why the heels for a night in?" she asked "I felt like it went with the outfit momma" I said with a little smile "ok have a nice night don't be out to late" "I will love you" "love you too". I walked out

"you think she's actually going to watch a movie?" my mom asked my brother " I don't know mom I really don't know" he said with a sigh.

I ran to the car "hey bitches Let's go" "damn you need this night out?" Jacob laughed "yeah I just need some fun before going back to that shit hole school tomorrow" I rolled my eyes "bet you had a fun last night with Maximo" Amy winked "oh shut up you" we all laughed

as we arrived at the party cars were coming from everywhere drunks all over the streets already and it's only 6:55pm I could already tell tonight was going to be an interesting night and we walked in.

"yo guys glad Ya'll came alcohol in the kitchen help yourself" Syd said hyper "thanks bro" Jacob said "you can just tell he's pissed already" Amy Laughed "isn't he who you used to like Miss young?" I said and laughed " that was not me we know I don't fuck around with white boys anymore" she rolled her eyes and laughed " you say that" Jacob said while putting his arms around us " so what alcohol we drinking first ladies" he said looking at us I looked at them " shots" I raised my eyebrows "girl you dangerous" Amy said scared.

we done shots all nights danced sang threw up and had the best night of our life until Amy fell faint straight on the floor "AMY AMY" I held her head up "SOMEONE CALL 911" I screamed white stuff was coming out her mouth and she was moving all over I thought she was having a fit or something then the paramedics came "ok lovely you have to let us help her now.

the paramedics put her on a stretcher and taken her out into the ambulance and me and Jacob got a taxi straight to the Hospital and I called her parents then my mom and my mother was so mad at me but trying to support me through what was happening to Amy "Momma I can't loose my best friend I cant I cant Momma" I said crying "listen her baby Amy is strong she'll be ok baby I promise do you hear me" she said crying through the other end of the phone "I hear you mom please come to the hospital" I said crying still "already on my way baby" she said with worry in her voice.

Me, My Mom, Jacob, Amy's sister Ying and Mr and Mrs Young were all in the waiting on news from the doctors on how Amy is doing and then the doctor came out

" Ok my team are doing the best they can to make Amy stable but while there doing that we were looking and doing tests on what caused her to get like this" the doctor said with a low voice "ok tell us please no more waiting" Mr Young said with a temper "It looks like Amy was drugged there are mass amounts of heroin and cocaine in her system" the doctor said everyone in the room broke down crying not knowing what to do or say in this moment " I'll be back soon with more answers and what's happening to Amy" the doctor said walking away.

we were there 6 hours waiting on answers and then on the 7th hour the doctor came out and said Amy had lost her fight....