Hospital

"Maximo please answer your phone it's going off like mad" I said burying my head into the pillow's "no I just want to lay here please" he turned and hugged me from behind "fine I'll answer it" I said getting up "ugh" he sighed "hello" I said as I answered his phone and what I heard was the best news all year.

"Maximo get up now" I said jumping back on the bed "what did they want?" he smiled at me "You're mother" I said with excitement "what about her" his eyes widened "she's at the hospital the doctors we're able to save her she's in a coma right now" I said happily "what Connor shot her in the head" he said in shock "he clearly can't aim right he missed her brain" I stated hugging him.

He let out a tear and hugged me tightly "I thought I lost her" "I know" I kissed his head "come on get up and let's go visit her" I said jumping up "you from the pain you we're in last night I'm shocked you're jumping around" he smirked while putting his skirt on "well" I blushed really bad thinking about it "awe princess" he hugged me and laughed out loud "shut the fuck up" I hit his arm "you hit like a girl" he looking me in the eyes "I can hit like a man but wouldn't want you to cry like a little bitch" I said putting my underwear back on knowing he had his eyes on me.

Maximo's POV

Everything about this girl is amazing, her beauty, her body, her vibe, her personality, her kindness and her strength I admired her for that she truly was just perfection in everyway possible.

then of course she had to go and tease me, putting her underwear back on seductively. "don't tease me You'll regret it" I said grabbing her waist and pulling her to me "Make me regret it" she rolled her eyes at me "later" I smirked letting go of her and going to get ready I heard a sigh coming from her knowing I'd annoyed her made me laugh.

back to Farah's POV

Him walking away like that only annoyed me more.

I couldn't wait to see Angelina, her recovery was some of the best news I've heard she is purely strength after everything she's been through I hoped she could fight this and find her own happiness.

"can I ask you something?" I said looking at him "anything" he looked back at me "did you know about your sister" I asked in a curious tone "yes I did I visited her grave a couple times" he smiled "what was her name?" I smiled at him "Valentina Maria Anton" he said with a smile "she was only two years older than me" his smiled faded a little "her soul is always with you Maximo" I looked at him "oh I know I wish it was Carmine and not her" he rolled his eyes "as much as you hate him Max you shouldn't wish death upon him" I sighed "I guess you are right" he laughed.

we drove to the hospital to see Vito, Carmine, Eleonora and some Random woman I had never seen before with a little girl she looked about 10. "Aunty Matilde" his eyes lit up and gave her a hug "oh Maximo good to see you" she hugged him back "and how could I forget my little Aria" he picked up the little girl and hugged her "oh Matilde Aria this is my girlfriend Farah" he smiled and introduced me "aren't you pretty" his aunt hugged me "so are you" I hugged her back "I hope he's treating you good" she winked at Maximo "of course I am" we both giggled.

"you are better than that one over there" Aria said whispering in my ear "I like you" I whispered back and watched her little laugh "so How is my sister in law" Matilde asked Vito "the doctors have only said she survived the surgery we know nothing else" he had his head in his hands "oh brother" she sat down next to him and hugged him "I don't know what I'll do if she doesn't wake up" he shed a tear and I seen Maximo secretly roll his eyes "she will she is a strong woman" she stood up "but may I ask why That filth is here " she death stared Eleonora and I had to laugh.

"I just wanted to comfort Carmine during this time" Eleonora spoke up "leave he has plenty of Family here to comfort him" she stated "whatever" she kissed Carmine's cheek and walked away "please don't tell me you've picked her" Matilde said rolling her eyes At Carmine "no of course not she's just there for my needs" he smirked and Matilde rolled her eyes in disgust "brother you truly have no taste" Maximo laughed at him "didn't you pick her first" he added "boys come on" Vito raised his eyebrows at them and they both shut up.

Then a doctor came to the waiting area, "Family of Angelina Genovese?" he questioned we all nodded waiting for the Information on Her. "she's making a speedy Recovery and should be out of a coma in a few weeks" he replied everyone let out a sigh of relief and smiled I ran and hugged Maximo to comfort him "I knew she'd be okay" I whispered in his ear and he just held me tighter.