A special question

Farah was one of the most beautiful girls I'd ever met I wouldn't change or leave her for the world and that's why I'm going to ask her a special question tonight.

there was so much noise when I woke up I wondered what Maximo was doing I left my room and seen loads of cleaners and cooks coming into the house with moving vans outside then I seen Maximo. "Max what is going on" I said trying to open my eyes "that's the house staff that my parents hire to take care of the place when there not here" he said looking down on them "do your parents know your here?" "no why would I tell them that" he looked at me "cause they are your family" I looked at him "my family are different from a normal family It's more like a business deal being related to them people" he said sighing "what a strange way to look at it Maximo" I said looking at him "yeah as soon as these staff see me they'll will alert my parents anyways" "oh no" I sighed.

we walked downstairs to greet the staff and they all looked me up and down like I was some outsider which I was but there is no need to look at me like that. "these people do not speak any form of English so you will have to learn some basic Italian" Maximo said "I'm fine with that" I smiled "good" "buona giornata a tutti I miei genitori ti hanno mandato?" he said to the staff "si signnore Anton, I suoi genitori arriveranno domani pomeriggio" said the cleaner "grazie" he said "what's wrong?" I asked "my parents are coming tomorrow" he sighed "it will be ok I'm here they won't try anything with a stranger here" I said grabbing his hand "we will see about that Miss Clarke" he grabbed my hands and smiled.

"go get dressed we haven't got long till we need to leave" he said "you still haven't told me where we are going Maximo" I said looking at him "wear something nice if you don't know what to wear" he said looking at me "alright whatever you say" I said.

I went upstairs and looked through my draws and found the perfect outfit I had a feeling he was taking me out for dinner so I picked this.

I put it on and headed downstairs. "wow don't you look beautiful" Maximo said gazing at me "I know not to bad yourself Mr Anton" I said smiling "I try" he laughed "now come on cab is out front" he taken my hand and led us out. "so I'm guessing we're going to dinner?" I questioned "you really Don't like surprizes do you Farah" he looked at me " depends" I said looking back " well you will have to learn patience till we get there understood?" he said firmly "understood Mr Anton" I laughed.

we arrived at this elegant Restaurant In Milan , it was better than the last restaurant he taken me too this man is full of romance I'll say. "I knew it" I looked at him "you don't know anything this isn't the only thing I have planned for tonight you know" he looked at me " is that so" I said "come on" Maximo said.

we entered the restaurant "table for two under Anton" Maximo said to the worker "Yes Mr Anton right this way" the worker said "ok this is your table could I get you both a drink?" the worker said "Vodka and Lemonade" Maximo said "and you Madame?" the worker said "just lemonade thank you" I said with a smile "coming right up" she said "you ordering pasta again huh?" I said with a smirk he rolled his eyes and laughed "no I'm thinking sweet chili chicken and Paprika Fries" he said " that sounds delicious actually" I said looking at the menu " and what are you getting?" he questioned "lobster and a side salad" I said with a smile " oh you're getting bold spending my money now" we both laughed " no Maximo I've never tried Lobster before or any fancy sea food" I said looking at him "that's so shameful Farah oh my" he laughed "sea food is just not for me especially tuna" I said with a sick expression "tuna is lovely you're eating it with the wrong things" he said "no thank you agree to disagree" I stated "sure Farah" he said "ok your vodka and lemonade and your lemonade" the waiter placed the drinks.

"ok and what about meals?" she asked "sweet chili chicken and paprika fries and a Lobster with a side salad" Maximo said "ok lovely coming right up" she said putting the pen and note book away "so Maximo tell me more about those secrets in the closet" I said drinking my lemonade "you know I will actually tell you one but you have to tell me one too" he said smirking "deal you first" I said smirking back "when I was 15 and living in Italy full time I used to sneak onto my father's private jet and fly it with my brother and drink all of his alcohol" he said laughing "that is so dangerous where'd you even get the balls to do that" I said shocked "living dangerously is the best way and what's yours" he asked "Before my dad passed I used to sneak out take his keys and go break into the local asylums" I said laughing "the bloody asylum's are you out of your God damn mind" he said laughing at me "yes I always got dared by my friends because I was the only one not afraid to break the rules" I said drinking my drink "of course you where" he said looking at me "don't look at me like that" I said starring at him "I will look at you however I please" he said I smiled.

"ok one sweet chili chicken and paprika fries and one Lobster and side salad" the waiter placed the food "enjoy" she said "thank you" we both said "so what do you hope to do after high school?" he asked "crime" I said eating "just anything to do with crime?" he asked "yes I want a degree in law mostly" I said looking at him "I'd love to do law too but a business degree is already coming my way" he said "you know you don't have to follow what your family does" I said looking at him "easier said than done and that's why I'm in the states living out my last days" he laughed to himself "uh huh well better make these last days the best" I said laughing with him "oh trust me I will" he said after we finished our meal Maximo got up to speak to the chef at the back of the restaurant I wondered what it was about and then he came back "sorry that taken so long I got us a special dessert" he said sitting down "and what if I don't like it" I said looking at him "well I know you will so don't you worry" he said "whatever you say" I smiled.

then the waiter came over to our table with a large milkshake with ice cream on the top with two straws "now that Is so cute" I looked at him " I knew you'd like it" he said smiling at me "well come on Maximo help me drink this" I said grabbing my straw "ok beautiful" he grabbed his straw and started drinking.

when we got to the end of the milkshake there was something at the bottom of the cup and I stopped "what's that?" I said looking at the cup "grab it" he looked at me "ok" I looked at him and grabbed it, it was a ring.....

"it's a ring" I looked at him "It's a promise ring" he looked back at me "why?" I questioned "will you officially become my girlfriend Farah Clarke" he said smiling "of course omg!" I said putting the promise ring on

He got up and kissed me and smiled "thank you for accepting beautiful" I looked at him " I obviously wasn't going to say no" I rolled my eyes and laughed.
To be continued.....