sky diving

when I got home my mom had left a note that she was food shopping, then I heard a loud banging on my door.

"ok Jesus stop banging on my  fucking door" I screamed and opened the door to Maximo "well I was only trying to get your attention Princess" He laughed and kissed me "couldn't you have phoned you just gave me a migraine" I said sarcastically and laughing "it's late you know" I added "ok and I wanted to see my girlfriend can I stay here tonight?" he said raising his eyebrows at me "why would I want you in my house?" I laughed "wowww" he said pouting "oh shut up you can stay but my mom won't let you stay in my room" I stated "but she let you come to Italy with me?" he laughed "my mother is a strange woman" I said laughing "you want some pizza making?" I asked him "yes you do that I'm going to take this call" he said smiling I just nodded.

I really wanted to listen to his conversation because lately he seems to need to do a lot of business but he doesn't even tell me what this business is and I didn't want to invade his privacy but I did anyway.

Maximo POV on the phone.

"Look I'm not even in Italy how on earth am I meant to talk to the other members about trades Leo?" I said annoyed "look I'll be in Italy next month As soon as I Graduate but after that I'm done do you hear me" I replied with a sigh and ended the call.

I didn't know how to tell Farah about the 'business' I have I cant keep lying but she'll only be scared away if she knew my actual truth about what I done plus my family forbid our business being told like I care what they want anyways.

I walked back to the kitchen to see Farah making Pizza she was some cute when she was concentrating on something.

back to Farah's POV.

I watched him come back into the kitchen he looked a little stressed "what was that about?" I asked worried "oh nothing just my parents wanting to know when I'm next in Italy" Maximo said sitting down I didn't believe him the look on his face told a different story he's such a bad lair "well have some Pizza I made cheese and meat feast take your pick" I said placing the plates in front of him and sitting "thank you I haven't ate all day" he said eating the pizza "why?" I raised my eyebrows and questioned him "I live on my own and cant cook" he laughed "you're Italian and can't cook" I laughed at him "do not laugh  at me plus now I feel targeted" he sighed and pouted sarcastically "you should feel targeted You're a literal Italian and Can't cook" I continued laughing while eating my Pizza.

"look not every Italian can cook only time I had a homemade meal was when my grandma came to town other than that my parents gave me and Carmine money to buy whatever food for that day" he said looking at me and laughing "oh my god that's so boring my parents literally used to make me and Landon help them cook they'd call it family bonding" I said smiling at the memories "I crave a family like that mine are just grade A assholes" he sighed and laughed "that's why you chose your friends to be family" I added on "my grandma always told me the same thing" he smiled.

"oh I was thinking we should go sky diving for a date" I said excited "sky diving?" he questioned "yes it would be fun pleaseee" I begged with puppy eyes "I'm down It will be fun I'll book it for after school tomorrow" he said smiling at me "yayy oh my god I've wanted to for so long" I said kissing him on the cheek "no problem princess" he kissed me back "Anyways I'm off to bed back at school tomorrow" I said getting up "ok sleep well I'll come up after I do these dishes it's the least I could do" he said picking up the plates "aw thank you I'll make you a bed on the floor" I added "okay" he smiled.

we woke up the next day to my alarm I heard Maximo grunt and turn back over "get up Maximo we will be late" I said kicking him playfully "yeah yeah I'm up" he sighed and got up "want to pick my outfit for today?" I questioned him with a smile "yes I do" he looked up at me and smiled "okay come on" I pulled his hand he laughed and followed along.

It had taken forever to chose an outfit and I thought girls we're bad boys are just as bad, he ended up choosing this

"you look so cute" he said starring me down "thank you" I smiled "come on let's get to school then we have sky diving" he grabbed my hand "omg yes I'm so excited" I replied with a grin he just looked and laughed "good morning you two" my mom said ...

"you look so cute" he said starring me down "thank you" I smiled "come on let's get to school then we have sky diving" he grabbed my hand "omg yes I'm so excited" I replied with a grin he just looked and laughed "good morning you two" my mom said "morning mom" "morning Mrs Clarke" we both said "how'd you sleep?" she questioned "I slept good" I replied reaching to pour orange juice "agreed" Maximo said with a smile she starred at us funny "oh yeah no funny business right?" she laughed "oh for god sake mother" I cringed Maximo just burst out laughing "what don't want you two ending up like dear old Landon" she shrugged "anyways come on Maximo we're going to be late" I rolled my eyes "goodbye Mrs Clarke" he laughed.

we arrived at school and when we walked in there was a poster of Syd and Amy on the school walls calling Syd a disgusting murderer with Amy in angel wings then I seen Jacob walking over to us "how do you feel about this poster?" he rolled his eyes "right idea wrong time I guess" I looked at him "agreed" Jacob sighed "putting his face around the school is only giving him attention" Maximo added on "they don't care about that part they only want to seem caring about her murder" I rolled my eyes and Jacob just sighed and Maximo held my hand tighter "see you guys at lunch" Jacob walked away.

as I walked into class I seen Liam Daniels again his eye was still black of when I punched him, I walked past him and smirked I could see him and his friends eye me down as I walked past them it made me want to laugh more at them.

the day ended pretty quickly and Maximo met me after school to take us sky diving. "hey beautiful how was your day" he asked kissing my head "normal as usual and yours?" I smiled "always the same boring learning" he said opening the car door for me "thank you" I got in "ready for sky diving?" he asked "more than I'll ever be" I looked out the window.

we arrived at the sky diving place and they set me and Maximo up and walked us onto the helicopter "ok it's pretty easy when you hear the beep sound you pull the cord for the parachute" the worker said me and Maximo nodded our heads and got ready to jump.

"you scared?" Maximo asked "no are you?" I questioned him and laughed "of course not" he added "okay guys on 3 jump" the worker shouted.

"3...2...1" me and Maximo held hands and jumped it was the most frightening yet beautiful experience I could see everything the world had to offer things you wouldn't see normally and being here with him made everything better.

Maximo's POV

looking over at her seeing her face light up at the clouds and sky gave me some sort of butterflies in my stomach being here with Farah made the experience 10x more amazing.