Meeting the Anton's

we went back to the villa and went into the hot tub for the rest of the night and I texted my mom and Jacob about the meal they were so happy for me I couldn't believe it myself either.

then we woke up to people coming through the door....

"ugh for God sake" he said and got up and started getting ready "is that them?" I asked "yes it is" he sighed I got up and hugged him "it will be okay were going back to the states tomorrow its only 24 hours" I looked at him " 24 hours of hell" he kissed my head and went into the bathroom. I got ready too I couldn't help but think his family would hate me it made my stomach turn especially the way he talks about them a rich Italian family who care more about money than family isn't exactly my crowd either but I'll do It for him.

"are you ready?" he asked "are you?" I asked back "I always am" he smirked "well then I am too" I said smiling and we walked downstairs into the kitchen and there they where his mother was more intimidating in person and his father the same, his brother Carmine was just like Maximo but in a more dark way then him "My boy good too see you" his father said Maximo just smiled "the workers informed us you where here can I ask why you didn't?" his mother said pouring a glass of wine "I don't know mother you know I don't really think" Maximo said looking at her "you have no respect Maximo" she said turning away from him "and who is this Maximo" his brother said "meet Farah my Girlfriend" he said grabbing my hand "girlfriend?" Carmine said "that is what I said brother" Maximo said looking at him "she is a pretty one" Carmine said looking at me "she is" Maximo just agreed and turned away "American?" his father and mother said and I looked up "ye-" Maximo was cut off "let the girl speak for herself brother " Carmine said "yes I am American" I said with a smile "oh how nice what state?" he asked "New York " I stated "how interesting" his father said "what happened to Italian women Maximo?" his mother said eying me down "of course you'd have to say something like that mother" Maximo taken my hand and toke me out.

I heard his father say "there was no need to say that especially when the girl was in the room" his mother stayed silent "I'm so sorry about that" Maximo said looking at me "don't be sorry I get it" I smiled at him "come on we have some plans for today" he said smiling at me "let me guess you're not telling me what it is" I stated "you know me so well" he laughed. we got into another cab 10 mins away from the villa and Maximo gave him directions but it was In Italian so I didn't understand at all what he said to the cab driver. "ok close your eyes were almost here" Maximo said to me "ok" I said.

we pulled up and I felt the car stop "Grazie" Maximo said and he helped me out the cab "ok look in 3...2...1" he said with excitement I opened my eyes and we we're at a fireworks display with a hot air balloon "oh my God wow its so pretty" I said gazing at the sky "I'm glad you like it come on" he said smiling, we got onto the hot air balloon and waited for the fireworks to start "thank you for all of this Max" I said looking at him "you don't have to thank me you deserve and needed this" Maximo said i kissed him and when that happened the fire works went off it was the perfect night.

we got back to the villa and Maximo family where all sat in the back garden around the bar "welcome back son" his father said and offered him an alcoholic drink "no thank you" Maximo said "anyways Maximo we need to talk" his mother said "ok talk" he said sighing "a family talk." she said looking at me "really mother" he said raising his voice "no its okay I'll be upstairs" i said smiling at him "ok beautiful" he said and i walked away from them.

I really wanted to listen to what they where talking about but of course they where speaking in Italian so i just walked away and called Jacob.

hey girl how is Italy

good i met his family

what are they like?

different they don't like me very much

what

yes it's cause I'm American i think

did she even give you a chance

no

aw girl my advice would be kill her with kindness

that was already my plan unless she becomes disrespectful towards me

oh of course don't let no stranger disrespect you

i know

have you told your mom

no she'd only tell me to act like her

*he laughed * and that's why i love your mom

me too *i laughed *

anyways girlie i'll text you later i have a night shift

oh yeah the time zones

i miss and love you

miss and love you too Jake

"who's Jake?" i heard a voice say and i turned around it was Carmine "my best friend if it's any of your business" i said looking at him "ok no need to get like that love" he said coming into the room and touching my things "can you not" i grabbed my things of him "just curious as to who you are, you aren't my brothers usual type" he said looking right into my eyes "is that so? what's his usual type?" i asked "not you" he replied i didn't know how to feel about that comment "well people get bored and change" i said "they sure do" he smirked "what the fuck are you doing Carmine" Maximo walked in "getting to know Miss Farah" he said smiling at Maximo "leave" he said angry "come on now brother what's your issue?" he said laughing "you are my problem" Maximo said "and you're everyone else's problem but do we tell you to leave" he said getting in Maximo face "get out my face and leave Carmine" he said pushing past him "no problem i was getting bored here anyways" he said leaving.

"are you ok?" i asked him " no but I'll get over it" he said laying on the bed "what did they want to talk to you about" i questioned "Jesus Farah can you stop asking questions" he turned over "right" i said leaving the room "wait Farah come on i didn't mean it" he said getting up i just left.

to be continued ...