The Date

after visiting dads grave me and Landon went straight home to mom and spent the day with her making sure she was coping well and even though she says she's fine we all know it's a lie she's just a strong woman and knows how to hide it.

message from Maximo

you still up for today?

message to Maximo

yes see you soon.

message from Maximo

see you soon

if I was being quite honest I was having second thoughts on the date I have never been on one and I didn't want him to see me as easy, I'm not easy and will never been seen that way but I also don't want to push him away he's different than many guys.

I walked in the kitchen.

"Landon I do not agree with your little girlfriend" mom said sighing "it's not like I'm marrying her it's just for fun" he said looking at my mother "I raised you better than to be a player Landon Clarke" my mother said rolling her eyes. Landon Laughed "I see you too are chipper this morning" I said sitting down with my toast "yes sweetheart were discussing your brothers player ways" mother said picking her coffee up "it's not like she isn't one too mother dearest" he said kissing her head "I'm going now enjoy your day girls" he walked away smirking "you know you and your brother will be the very death of me one day" she laughed "I bet Landon more than me though" I smiled "anyways mom I'll be out must of today don't wait up for me" I kissed her head and left "just be safe Farah" she shouted.

message from Maximo

good morning Bellissima

message to Maximo

Good morning and what does Bellissima mean?

message from Maximo

Beautiful in Italian.

message to Maximo

how pretty and thank you

message from Maximo

you're welcome Miss Clarke. still up for the date?

message to Maximo

of course

message from Maximo

good too hear see you soon

today is the first in a year I've felt the tiniest bit of happiness and I like this feeling I just hope it lasts awhile and just like that after shopping for 3 hours I finally found a perfect dress with Amy

he said dress comfy but this is comfy and I wanted to look my best

"you look so pretty in that dress Farah" Amy said smiling "thank you Amy" I said looking at myself in the mirror "I can't believe your actually doing this" Amy said amazed "he's intrigued me" I smirked "oh I can tell" she laughed.

Amy drove me home to get changed then Maximo was coming I was more than happy I could feel myself getting butterflies. "well you look beautiful Honey" my mom said smiling at me "I feel it mom" I smiled back "its been a long time since I've seen you like this" I could tell my mom was happy seeing me happy.

beep beep

"well that's him" I said grabbing my purse "I'll walk you to the door sweetheart" she said with a grin I looked at her and laughed.

Maximo was waiting outside his car door with a suit my jaw dropped "I thought this was meant to be a comfy date" I said looking him up and down "yes well Amy told me I shouldn't" he said opening the door for me "oh I see why she wanted me to get this dress" I said rolling my eyes and laughing "she's got good taste you look Amazing Miss Clarke" he said closing the door "so where are we going?" I asked curiously "you'll have to wait" he smirked "mhm it better be worth the wait" we both laughed.

it came to the end of the drive and we pulled up to this fancy restaurant

"oh wow this is fantastic" I said looking around "he looked at me and smiled "glad you like it come sit" I looked at him "and how are you affording this Mr Anton" he looked at me "well I do come from my fair share of wealth" he laughed " oh yes I ...

"oh wow this is fantastic" I said looking around "he looked at me and smiled "glad you like it come sit" I looked at him "and how are you affording this Mr Anton" he looked at me "well I do come from my fair share of wealth" he laughed " oh yes I forgot you're a rich Italian man" I laughed "sometimes the money has its use" he laughed "of course so what are you ordering?" he looked and smirked "guess" I raised my eyebrows " pasta" we both giggled "now that's stereotypical Miss Clarke" "so what is it?" I laughed "oh you were right I'm ordering pasta" I punched him softly in the arm an laughed "and you" he asked " oh I don't know I don't eat out much to know what I like" I said looking at the menu "why don't you try the lobster" he said pointing "oh wow that's expensive I cant" "order it Farah I don't mind" I looked at him "order it with me then have a change from pasta" I laughed "oh your on" he called over the waiter "two lobsters please and a bottle of champagne" "coming right up Mr Anton" the waiter smiled "were to young to drink Maximo" I looked "since when did you follow rules Farah" he smirked " I suppose you're right" I smirked.

the waiter came back with our food "it looks amazing" I grabbed my knife and fork "it does lets eat".

the date went well and we learned so much about one another and I think we were both a little tipsy of that bottle of champagne and he got his limbo to drive me home.

"thank you for tonight you really did out do yourself" I smiled " just wanted to make our first date special Farah" he smiled back "don't worry you did" he kissed my cheek then left.

as I walked in the house I seen my mom and brother watching through the window I giggled. "really guys?" "how was it Honey?" "it was one of the best nights I've had in awhile" I smiled and walked up the stairs "HOPE YOU USED PROTECTION" Landon laughed and shouted "now why would you say that2 my mom punched him and giggled.