FBI

Dear Dairy, it's been hard these past couple years but when he came I felt a light inside me I've never felt this feeling before and I never want it to go away. but Amy still isn't coming back God the things I would do to go back In time and switch places with her when I find out who did this to you Amy I'll make them regret there entire existence you deserved better.

*knock knock* "Farah come on get up when will you ever learn to set alarms" my mom said shaking her head "when will you ever learn to let me rest" I said turning back over "listen here you have 3 seconds to get up before I drag you out this room myself" She replied laughing "whatever Mother I'll be down soon" I said yawning and I checked my phone.

1 message from Maximo

Good morning Princess I wont be at school today I'm a bit sick have a good day.

message to Maximo

Good morning hope you feel better soon handsome

1 message from Maximo

I will beautiful.

I ran to my closet and basically destroyed it looking for an outfit God I need to wash my fucking clothes I ended up finding this

I felt really confident today, and I went downstairs for some breakfast "Jesus mother do you have any food" I said looking through all the cupboards "yes Farah maybe if you weren't so lazy you'd make something" she replied drinking her coffee "bit...

I felt really confident today, and I went downstairs for some breakfast "Jesus mother do you have any food" I said looking through all the cupboards "yes Farah maybe if you weren't so lazy you'd make something" she replied drinking her coffee "bit hard if there isn't any food don't you think?" I said sarcastically "drink some OJ that'll get you through the day" she said handing me 5$ lunch money "you I'm going to call child services on you this is borderline starvation" I laughed "call them I'll have some peace now get to school" she laughed with me.

I walked to school today and watched the sky it was so pretty today every time I look up it reminds me of My dad and Amy it looks a lot different when people you love are up there.i arrived at school and Jacob ran at me "FARAH THE FUCKING FBI ARE HERE" he screamed "my God Jake scream any louder the school might just shatter" I said holding my ears "You're acting as if that wouldn't benefit us" he said raising his eyebrows "you right but the FBI?" I asked "yes they came about 20 mins ago asking about the party Amy overdosed at" he said with a sad expression "you think they have an idea who overdosed her yet?" I looked at him "I really do hope so" he said watching the FBI talking to students "all these kids there talking to yet failed to contact her actual fucking friends" I said sighing and rolling my eyes "when do them pigs actually do their jobs right" he said rolling his eyes with me "a bloody miracle if they do but what classes you got today?" I asked "bio, free period, pe, maths and art" he replied "I'll meet you second period I have a free period too" I said smiling "ok meet me at the library" he said as the bell went.

I got to English and sat in my seat I was early for once which my teacher noticed "well look who turned up on time for her education" Mrs Smith laughed "not for an education I just don't like walking in the classroom last and everyone starring" I said rolling my eyes "you know your little will never get a woman like you anywhere in life" she said stern "oh yeah and look at what being a woman like you got you a life arguing with teenagers and having coffee breath" I replied smiling "I'll let that one slide Miss Clarke" she turned around then the class started filling with kids half an hour into the class this happened "Can Jacob Ellery and Farah Clarke please come to the office thank you" the speaker said.

oh just great wonder what this shit will be about and I got up and walked out the class and I heard one of the boys say "Miss Clarke in trouble again with her little f****t friend" he laughed "what the fuck did you just say" I turned around "you heard me" him and his friends started laughing I walked over to his table and punched him in the face "next time you want to call him a slur have the balls to say it to his face" "MISS CLARKE GET OUT MY CLASSROOM RIGHT NOW" Mrs Smith said "Gladly" I walked out to the office and met Jacob "Farah I just the Principle say you punched Liam Daniels in the face?" he said happy "I did he deserved it" I laughed.

then the FBI and the principle walked out the office "so you two must be Jacob and Farah" the agent said we both just nodded our heads at her "ok well my name is Crystal David and I work with the FBI and I've been looking into your friends death and we have a good idea who might have done this to your friend" The agent said "who" I asked "Sydney Ward" she replied "no that's a lie Syd and Amy loved each other at one point" Jacob replied shaking his head "I'm sorry guys but there is evidence that he did in fact murder your friend" she said lowering her head my heart sank the one boy Amy loved ended her life I seen Jacob break down in tears I was so numb I had no words the next thing I seen was Sydney been taking out in handcuffs and Jacob got up and ran at him.

"WAIT JAKE DON'T" I screamed running after him it was to late Jacob had Sydney on the floor beating the shit out of him the next thing the whole school was out on the hallways watching it I had no words and I wasn't going to stop Jake either, then Ying came around the corner her little face I could see the pain in her eyes she loved Syd.

"Ying come over here don't watch this" I taken her hand "No Farah I want to watch him suffer for what he done to my sister" she said pulling away "but Ying" she cut me off " I need this closure" she replied. the FBI got everything under control and ended up arresting Jacob with assault and taking Sydney away in a different police van.

to be continued...