"That's because your not my favourite brother." I reply looking up at him with a glint of mischief in my eyes as the others in the room all begin to laugh.

"Your so mean to me. Your not my favourite anyways. Umm Matteo is." I laugh as I gaze at his face.

"You know your not good at lying, and my favourite is actually you. I inform him looking at how his expression lifts.

"What!" Everyone in the room shouts at once making me giggle.

"See I am amazing at lying cause you all believed me." I smile in amusement as he scowls at me.

He stands up and begins walking up to me as I start getting scared.

"AHHH daddy save me!" I scream hugging my dad tight as everyone laughs.

"Luca go sit back down and stop being mean to my tesoro." He says glaring at Luca, Luca stares at dad shocked. (Sweetheart)

"You literally watched her being mean to me but didn't say anything." He says shocked while I do the only mature thing I can think off. I stick my tongue out at him making everyone laugh.

"Don't worry, dad won't be with you all day. I will get you back." He threatens while pointing at me as he sits down.

"Sure." I reply unaffected while sitting back in my seat.

"Principessa, today you will be going shopping with Luca, Matteo and Valentino." My dad tells me.

"You can take my black card and buy whatever you want. But always stay with one of your brothers and don't walk off." My dad asserts sternly

"Okay, I'm going to get ready. Luca I'm taking one of your hoodies!" I shout while walking upstairs.

"Fine!" He shouts back still in the dining room.

I kind of don't want to get my own clothes. I mean his are just so comfortable.

I feel like just taking his wardrobe. I get to his room and choose a white hoodie and some joggers with some White shoes which were big but comfy.

The joggers were really big so I decide to roll the bottoms up making it a bit more shorter and I tighten the strings as much as I could to make sure they don't fall down while I walk.

It is hot outside today and the hoodie would just make me even more hot as it wrapped around me like a blanket so I decide to change his hoodie up a bit. I'm sure he won't care too much.

I begin to look around the room for some scissors and end up finding it in the drawer closest to his bed.

I start cutting the hoodie about a quarter up turning it into a crop top which fits my style way more.

Then I go back to his walk-in-closet and look for some sunglasses to go with my outfit.

I walk into my room and grab the foundation that was in my bag the day I went to school.

I start placing it on my stomach and back so no one will be able to see my bruises or scars.

Once I finish, I place light makeup on my face. I don't have a lot just blush, foundation and mascara.