Aliens and Spaceships

Start from the beginning

Oikawa made finger guns at Hinata "Right?! I totally get it" he slicked his brown hair back dramatically. His hair was a fair bit shorter now, so it reduced the dramatic flair of the action, but there was a little bit of flair left. "I definitely would fit in perfectly in Italy. I've never gone there before though."

Hinata was speechless. There were a lot of thoughts processing but that last one really threw him off.

"Can you quit making that face please?"

Hinata cleared his throat and recomposed himself. "Oikawa, let's play volleyball together!" His stomach growled loudly and caused the pair to go silent.

Oikawa stifled his laughter, "I was actually on my way to get something to eat. Why don't you take me someplace good?"

"There's this delicious, healthy place that's really cheap!"

Oikawa waved Hinata's statement away. "Don't worry about that. It'll be my treat. I can do that at least." Oikawa suddenly took out his phone and sent a quick text message. "I'm all good to go. Are you ready?"

- ----AFTER DINNER-----

"You said there was another reason for coming here. What is that reason?" Hinata sighed satisfied as he finished off the rest of his dessert. "It seemed kinda important."

"Ok, listen up..."

- ----THE NEXT AFTERNOON-----

"Wake up! Tooru we're late!" She sat up and tapped Oikawa gently to try and wake him up. "What happened to the alarm?!"

Oikawa pulled her back down into his arms and under the covers. "I turned it off." He gave her a sly smirk and kissed her nose.

She blushed from the kiss and snuggled into him unable to resist the warmth. "It's your last free day before the match." Her voice was muffled by the blankets, but it was just loud enough for him to hear in his half-asleep state.

"Babe, we can go out tonight instead?" Oikawa held her closer trying his best to convince her not to move. "I just wanna cuddle today, pleaaseee." He played with her hair and kissed her neck.

"But Tooru, I really like Rio and I want to sightsee with you before your match tomorrow." She gave him her best pleading face. "Pretty please?"

He sighed in defeat. "Fine, Konpeito-chan. You win." He would never admit but he always caved.

Yana squealed in delight, gave him a quick peck on the lips then wriggled out of bed.

Once Yana graduated high school, she followed through with her plan to go study in Tokyo. Oikawa and Yana had decided to try out long distance to see how it would all go. Of course, like any other couple it wasn't all sunshine and rainbows. While studying, the pair would often visit each other back and forth so the distance didn't seem too far away.

It had taken four years for Yana to complete her degree. As soon as she finished and had a teary goodbye to Kuroo and Kenma, she flew right over to Argentina and landed a job as a Flight Dynamics Officer - FDO for short. It was a job she never thought she would have. Planning maneuvers and monitoring trajectory for space shuttles was never really something that crossed her mind, until the senior project that is. She groaned at the memory. That damn project.

Yana stretched and rummaged through her suitcase. "I think I left it at home."

"Left what at home?" Oikawa was shirtless as he appeared behind her. The five years of training did magic to his body. He was a very fine specimen.