Chapter 10

After dinner, I started walking to my office, which was on the second floor but then I saw Liliana siting on the sofa choosing something to watch

I haven't really had time to talk to her because I have been really busy with the Russians lately.

They have been messing with our shipments for the last 3 weeks.

I walk over to Liliana and sit down beside her "hey, what we watching?" I ask wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

"Let's watch spongebob." She replies excited, I missed having her here I was only 17 when that bitch took her away. After that day, I stopped smiling and only focused on the mafia wanting to be the best ever. And well I succeeded.

However, now she is back I feel like a weight has been lifted of my shoulders. And I can relax a bit.

While watching the show, my dad walks in along with Leonardo and some other main people in the mafia.

When my dad turns to us, I see a small smile spread across his face. This is probably the first time I have sat in the living room for a non-work related reason since she left.

As I sit next to Liliana I watch her face while she watches the tv intrigued by the characters.

It still feels like she is a small baby because she is so short compared to us and loves to act immature with Luca.

Seeing dad carrying a stressed expression I listen into the conversation trying to find the reason behind his expression.

"Capo, there have been stolen shipments at the warehouse and people have started lacking in there work. You should go check it out." Says Enzo who is sitting next to Leonardo. (Boss)

Although I am the mafia boss people still call my dad capo to show respect and because they are just so used to calling dad capo.

Enzo is the head of security while Leonardo is the ex-underboss. As Lorenzo took his spot and is now my right hand man.

I took over as boss 5 months ago so that is why my dad has less work while I have more work.  Although he sometimes helps I think he deserves to have a break after being boss for 30 years.

I turn back to see Liliana has fell asleep cuddling into my arm. Awe she is so adorable.

"I can't go to the warehouse, what about Liliana how about another day." My dad procrastinates, but I can tell the real reason is aide he doesn't want to leave Liliana alone.

"Go to the warehouse, she is sleeping and probably won't wake up before you come back, while the others will be fine in there room." I announce, ever since she left I have tried my hardest to take care of everyone including dad because I could tell he couldn't take loosing his only daughter and becoming a single father even if she never helped out before.

"Okay let's go then, and take her to the bedroom." He says getting up, I just nod not feeling like talking.

As he leaves the living room the other boys walk in.

"Why is this bitch still here?" Matteo snarls quietly to himself but I hear him.

Hearing him say that makes a sudden flow of rage to go through my body and I just feel like punching him in this moment.

However, I try keeping calm for the sake that he is also my little brother although if he wasn't he would already be unconscious by now.

"Would you like to repeat that Matteo?" I question angrily, and his face whole face turns pale making it easy to tell how scared he is.

"Say some stupid shit like that again about our sister and we will have problems, never mind the fact that you just swore again." I growl with my teeth gritted, trying to control my anger.

He looks down at the floor obviously terrified of what I might do because I have never been this furious at him before.

"I'm sorry, Angelo." He forces out.

"I think your saying sorry to the wrong person. When she wakes up you better say sorry to her for how you have been treating her. Do I make myself clear." I say in calm voice but hearing this makes him more frightened.

"Yes Angelo." He says as I turn to everyone else.

"I'm going to put her to bed then we can all watch a movie or something." I say seeing a glint of happiness in everyone's eyes. We haven't spent time together since she was kidnapped.

Placing her in bed, I kiss her head and walk out and back downstairs to the living room.

We begin talking about school and how they are doing in school.

"I hate English and the teacher doesn't stop talking but I sit at the back with my friends so it isn't that bad." Whines Matteo.

After talking about school we all lay on our own sofas as we begin to watch the divergent series.

I have never watched it before but it is so good. I have missed spending time with my family and wish I continued spending time with them instead of growing up at such a young age.

I missed watching them all grow up because I locked myself in my office and with piles of work which was not really necessary.

Thank you for reading. ❤️❤️
This chapter is really short and I will be updating tomorrow.