Chapter 14

I'm here now "I said as I sat on the counter.
"You see I deal with high  technology stuff so I was asked by someone to find out your identity,which I did "she said and I froze and she continued "It was quite hard to but I was able,I am the first and last hacker to open your biography because after opening I knew that you were hiding your identity for a reason so I told them false information and added more security on your  biography hiding it more"she concludes and I let out a breathe .
"Thank you "I said and she smiled "That's what friends are for right " she said .
"Melian and I'm going to be more than happy to help you with your condition "she said.
"Which condition?"
"I know about your past now and I know it still gets to you"she said and I nod not really knowing what to say.
"We'll work through this "she said and I nodded, again trying to reminisce whatever she had said.

As much as my thoughts told me not to trust her my instincts told me otherwise .I went back up stairs and tried to sleep but i would not come so I ended up sitting and staring at the wall for the whole night .

At some point i fell asleep,I woke up in the middle of a long hall I didn't recognize. I walked aimlessly in a long dark eerie hall . I wanted to stop walking but i could not , literally .My footsteps echoed in the large hall ,and i could see rats scatter .I really didn't know what to think of anymore,I got tired and i started to slow down  , suddenly  i was now sitting on a chair that was restricting my movements . I stared ahead as I heard other footsteps approaching .I almost fainted when i saw my mum's face it looked very pained ,blood started dripping from her nose and someone comes rushing in holding a machete .

My mum's head rolls  onto the floor after the man had sliced her head .He took heavy breathes before turning around .I suddenly jumped out of the metal chair and backed away from Donovan.His smile was sickening .As i was backing away i kicked something . I looked down and screamed when I saw my mum's head screaming profanities at me.

I suddenly jolted awake.I breathed violently as I stared at the clock . It read 12.00am. I dragged myself off the bed. I bathed prepared my self a snack and took Amaris' laptop and began to research. I knew that if i let it go i would go insane .I had never had a nightmare like that .I needed help.

Serious help.

In the morning when Amaris was having her coffee , i began "so i was wondering if it was a good idea to...."

"I know what you want and the answer is do whatever you feel is okay ."she replied

"so i shouldn't go on with it then?"

" I said you know what you need" with that she left.

*Not edited*
Hello please go read my other novels
▪️Her
▪️Amaris