Chapter 3

I had already got home,  just searching for my keys in my pocket. When I open the door my jaw dropped, everything had been trashed, pillows cut open bed turned over clothes thrown across the room. I was speechless I couldn't even comprehend what I felt, but I didn't feel sad I felt angry I just wanted to find what had  done this to my place, it could have been obvious since I had a bounty on my head people want me dead but they can't seem to find me but I think today things slipped. I then  saw a paper on the floor. I picked it up slowly, and it said, do you still want to take on my offer I wouldn't want the person who is supposed to help me, dead. because my uncle is a very powerful person call me;) I crumbled the paper due to anger but I was a bit relieved that's no one knew where I was except him I took out my phone  and called him "seriously why would you trash my place like this!"I screamed over the phone.
"No one says no to me so you  are left with only one option, and it is to come with me"he said in a quite amusing tone."so Mr smarty pants where are my weapons my computer, I hope you haven't opened it or else I'll surely pull out your eyes!"I said angrily."yeah, the boys opened it, but failed miserably to log into it I don't know which type of firewalls you have put up but they are very strong"he said amused.
"That's why I'm called The Psycopath"I said with a smirk "we wouldn't want my secrets to be out"I added.
"Okay I'm coming to pick you up but you're supposed to be ready"his tone changed to a serious one .
"Don't worry, It wouldn't take long since you're packed almost half my apartment with you, I just need to pack my clothes now so hurry up if you do take long you're going to see me on your doorstep"I said in a nonchalant tone.
I took a duffle bag from the top of the wardrobe and packed the remaining clothes I had in my apartment. When I was done I saw his car waiting at the bottom. I quickly looked for my lighter and set the apartment on fire, we wouldn't want anyone to see or to find evidence. I watched the flames grow as I was standing at the door holding my duffle bag I felt someone behind me gasp and I looked behind to find Donovan Mani looking at my lit masterpeace."why would you do this?"he asked and I replied"so no one can find evidence against or trace my location, let's get out or here before we are consumed by the flames"I said tugging him.

*******Time skip********
We arrived at his mansion in a short period of time because he was practically sitting on the gas pedal, his house was so huge but I prevented myself from gawking at it. Something about him warmed my heart and I felt like I could trust him. We got out of the car and he showed me my own room and all my weapons were here when I saw my laptop ,the heavyness that was in my chest lightened .
Donovan got a call so he had to excuse himself from the room. The clothes that I had been wearing were now getting heavy, so I changed into a tight crop top and joggers.
When he walked in he looked baffled ,he cleared his throat"I see you've changed"
"Yes, the clothes were becoming heavy"
"Would you like something, to eat to drink or you would love a tour of my house"he said .
"That would be lovely, I would love a tour of your beautiful house"I said.
He took off in front of me so we started with the left wing where he said"never enter this part it is confidential"I just nodded my head and continued to walk behind him. He showed me other parts of the house like his bedroom the gym and the gaming area , after the tour we went to the kitchen.
"What would you like to eat?"he asked.
"I'm not sure, what do you have?"
He just opens the fridge door and points inside. It had everything you could think of , I quickly walked to the fridge I took grapes, oranges, strawberries, kiwi and fresh cream. I asked him where he kept the chocolate and he pointed to a cupboard in the corner, since I was a bit short I had to climb onto the counter. The cupboard was filled with all chocolate types you could think of. I grabbed big Hershey's bar.
I generally made myself a fruit salad. I set myself on the counter and quickly gobbled up the salad. I took my bowl and washed it left it out to dry. I then took the rest of my Hershey's bar and headed out to the lounge, Donovan had left moments ago for something important. I flipped through the channels and found nothing interesting and decided to go to the backyard. I sat under a tree looking at the horizon deep in thought until I felt a tap, I quickly grabbed my opponent's hand and flipped him over, when he landed with his back I then realized it was Donovan.
"Aarghh did you have to?"he said .
"Yes Don ,you shouldn't creep behind someone like that  especially me "I replied.
He dusted himself and stood up "Anyways ,I wanted to call you for dinner "he said .
"Sure "I replied and stood up.
We walked in  comfortable silence.
**********Time skip **********
Donovan had already gone to bed and I was preparing for bed I just had to put my pocket knife under my pillow.
As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out .
*Dream*
I had been walking down the empty halls of the asylum, pointlessly.

Room after room seeing different people in them strapped on  metal tables,this sight  made my heart rate quicken

Room after room seeing different people in them strapped on  metal tables,this sight  made my heart rate quicken .  Suddenly I heard screaming,I quickened my pace and followed it .
T

he screams lead to a room filled with people wearing white coats ,it seamed like they were toturing someone . A girl .A little girl .I felt like screaming at them but nothing came out ,they couldn't even see me .Hot tears poured down my face as the little girls pleads continued and all I could do was stare .I couldn't see her face because her hair covered it .
*******
Hello I just hope you vote on my chapters
Enjoy🖤🤡