Chapter 13

Luca's POV
All I could do was pace up and down in the corridors,I had never felt so helpless.
Melian was the sister I had never had.
I got angered when I noticed that Donovan was nowhere to be found,he too was supposed to be here.
A short nurse told me to go home and maybe come tomorrow and I helplessly complied.
When I got to the mansion I banged the doors open in search of Donovan and when I found him I was livid.
"How can you sit hear while Mel is fighting for her life" I shouted and he kept silent.
"I know you are the bad Mafia but you can't just give up on her like this "I said as I grabbed  his glass of whisky and threw it across the room. He looked up at me and held me by the collar "I've heard enough of your rant Luca but remember your place here"he said sternly. I pushed myself away amd I staggered. "Don that's were you go wrong ,I don't care which rank I am but I will still continue my rant about this issue and don't dare stop me because I know you know I'm right!"I said waiting for a response but it suprisingly  didn't come.
"I know you have something going on in your stone cold heart for Mel,everyone sees it ,you know she was even asking for you because she cares for you and do you know where she is ?" I asked him.

Donovans Pov

I shake my head and he continues "She is in the Emergency room fighting for her flipping life ! She is dying man" I was taken aback by Luca's words ,I couldn't believe amore mio was dying and what was I doing drinking.
"As much as you don't want to believe it ,it's happening alright "Luca said .
"Where is she?" "Prem Medics"he replied and with that I was out.
I didn't even mind about the speed limits ,I just had to see her.
**
As soon as I entered the hospital I went to the receptionist.
"Melian Heira" I said and she nods chewing some gun.
She pushes up her chest and asks "relationship with her"
"Husband "I replied..
"It says here she is not married." she batters he eyes.
I lean closer "Look here missy if you act very dumb which you are I will take that gum and stuff it up your nose and slit you throat and feed you to the lions and trust me I'm not bluffing "I said in a dangerous tone.
She gulps and tells me that she is still in the theatre which is in the west wing.
I go and stand by the door and after minutes of waiting the doctor comes and redirects me to her room.
I take a deep breathe as I enter,I would never get used to her looking very helpless.
I inched closer and I reached for her face caressing her cheek.
"Mr Mani ,she is in a very critical condition I'm afraid she may not wake up "he said looking at me with a weird facial expression.
I narrow my eyes "What ?"I asked in absolute shock.
"She is dying "and with that the doctor left .
Some tears escaped but I quickly wiped them away and walked out ,this is the same thing that happens when I get attached to someone.

3rd Persons POV

She heard everything but she couldn't react all she could do was let her tears fall.
She felt like screaming but she couldn't,she wanted to run into his arms but she couldn't .
She had to kill Dave.

Melian's POV
One said "If you love someone you have to let them go" and that was exactly what I was planning to do .
As soon as he left left I opened my eyes amd scanned the room looking for the doctor that had helped me previously.
I had woken up way before and I called the doctor to my room ,he was quite surprised by my sudden awakening. "You were supposed to be out for a month but wow "he marveled checking his books.
"Yeah yeah so doc can you do me a favour "I said and continued not waiting for any reply.
"When Donovan comes tell him that imm dying and you can't do anything to save me."I stated. "Fine but tell me how are you awake now ,that was quite fatal"he said.
"I can tolerate pain very well ,because of certain past occurances " I said as I stared into the distance.
I gently lay myself back to sleep ,I had stress myself and I needed the strength to wrap the mission up.
****
I carefully changed the bandages with much thicker ones and strapped on the equipment I asked Luca to bring and put on the disguise. I disguised myself in a niqab.
I was going to be a flight attendant of a private airline Dave was going to board.
When I reached the jet I started to run around trying to look natural.
When they settled down I went to close the door and I stalked past Dave.
I could feel his gaze on me but too bad he was staring at death.
I had been planning to take him out mid flight so I had to wait.
As I served them ,Dave shamelessly stared at me .
"Take off the niqab "he said.
"I'm sorry I can't "I said looking at the ground forcing an accent.
"Why ?"he asked.
"I'm married so I'm not allowed to do so "I replied curtly .
"Too bad wouldn't you have preferred this ,I'll give you anything you wish for"he said.
"Mr Mani the offer is quite tempting but I can't "I said and walked away. I was getting tired off this so I sat down for some time untill they ordered some liquor.
I grinned as I poured it into their glasses.
I had spiked their drinks ,when his assistant was now asleep i decided to finish it.
I removed my niqab ,and walked in .
Dave had been singing and wasn't even looking at me . I 'accidentally' dropped a wine glass.
"Oops"i said .
"This is not possible "he said.
"It is because I'm standing here ,anyways good night "I said .He looked puzzled as I pulled out my hand gun and shot him in the head .
I really didn't want to give him a painless death but I was exhausted. , I put my niqab back on. The other flight attendant came in running and saw Dave with a hole in the head ,she looked like she had seen a ghost .
She looked up to me and stepped back.
"I'm not going to kill you okay ,chill"
She nodded and gulped .the pilot enters and looks at me crazy .
"Chill ,let's drink "I said pouring wine for them .
They both took hasty sips of the wine while looking at each other .
*********
I had been walking pointlessly in the roads of Arabia until this lady offered to help me,as much as I wanted to refuse, " if you refuse the offer your injury may get worse and people will start to suspect the fact you are wearing a niqab and a flight attendant uniform "she said.
I nodded amd she led me to her apartment.
To say it was amazing is an understatement, It wasn't an apartment it was a penthouse and judging by her dressing she didn't want anyone to know.
"Feel at home ,go up stairs take a left then you will find 8 doors enter the fourth from the end ,I'm coming up to assist you."she said and waved me off.
I entered the room to see all luxuries and opened the door inside to find a closet ,this was the only door so I'm guessing the bathroom was further inside.
When I found the bathroom I wasted no time and I started to bathe myself and when I was done I walked out .I find the mysterious lady sitting on the bed without the shawl she was using to cover her face.

I find the mysterious lady sitting on the bed without the shawl she was using to cover her face

"Hello , I didn't get your name"i said walking  over .
"Amaris,Amaris Ford .Nice to meet you Melian  "
"How do you ,how do you know my name ?"I said confused.
"Change i'll tell you later ,when you are done come down and we'll chat over some tea "
After changing I gently walk down the stairs,the pain killers had stopped working.
"I'm here now "I said as I sat on the counter.