Chapter 10

Melian Pov
I woke up feeling a presence beside me , I swiftly moved ready to attack. Before I could, I realized it was Don so I stopped. I climbed off the bed and with the corner of my eye I see his eye twitch.
"I know you are awake so drop the act"I said as I tied my hair.
"Why did you stop mid air ?"
"Why didn't you block the blow you could've been hurt"I said.
"No you would'nt have hurt me"he said.
"Whatever,my offer is still standing unless you are afraid to get hurt"
He rubs his face "fine meet me in the gym in about 20 minutes"he says.
Finally he had agreed ,I quickly walked to my room and changed

I sit in the ring waiting for him and he shows up with no shirt

"Ready?"he asks and I nod.
We start circling each other,
no one threw a punch until he decided to start.
I swiftly dodged his blow and returned it with a punch to the stomach which he caught instantly throwing me back,I staggered a bit before balancing.
I swing my food and I kick him on the side ,I'm sure he was distracted. He grunts because of the impact.
Many people had come to watch the match.
He retaliates by kicking my making me fall and i stood up quickly I breathed I quickly returned not giving him the time to recover or return .
The gym was silent and the only the heavy breathing of us two fighters.

I stepped back, balancing my weight on my left foot, and threw my right fist out in a curved punch at his jaw. Turning ninety degrees to the side, he brought his right forearm up to counter the blow, formed a fist with his left, and threw it at my outstretched jaw. I was in trouble because he hit me.
I flexed my jaw in attempt to ease the pain and inched for him and I finally landed a blow on his side and he doubled over in pain.
I could see rage in his eyes as he got up which was mistake one he made ,never fight with anger.
"You are not used to being beat by a female "I said in between huge breaths .
He smiles and lunges forward and I swiftly side step him and he falls.
"I win!"I say.
Don flips over "Fine"he groans.
"I didn't expect you to give up so soon but oh well I win "I say with a large smile.
I hop out of the ring .
Some cheer some don't because they are afraid of Don.
"Cheer!"he shouts and the room erupts in cheer.
I exit the room with a huge smile with him toe.
"So what does the winner get?"I asked ."we didn't agree on that "
I roll my eyes "fine"
"I will think about it"he said and walked away.
I walk to my room and freshen up, my phone rings as I exit the bathroom. I pick up then I am reminded that the evening party will be in two days time and I had totally forgotten .
I quickly change