Chapter 11

I elaborated about everything that had happened and by the end of it he had already been fuming.
"Don ?"I said lowly.
He looked at me longingly but exited the room with out a word.
I threw the box across the room for no apparent reason and dropped myself onto the bed despite the pain .
I'm sure he was going to do something stupid ,I felt like looking for him but
I was tired and I would deal with it tomorrow.
I felt the rays of sunshine on my skin .
I opened my slowly and sat up feeling like I was hit by a truck .
I dragged my feet out of the shower and took a bath and changed not caring that my cuts would be visible

I already had a meeting with the people that sell me guns .
I strut out of the room and downstairs ,before I pass by Donovan's door it swings open "Where are you going ?"he asks huskily.
"Out to meet someone before you say anything I do not need anyone's permission to go out"I say sternly.
"Fine but remember to be safe "he says.
"Yeah sure daddy"I mocked as I went down the stairs.
"Madam would you need a chauffeur?" Luca asked winking at me.
"No thank you and besides I'll be back before noon"I said.
"Okay,aren't you going eat something ?"Storm said.
"Urgghhh for goodness sake let the bitch go " said Shivar.
Totally ignoring her "Like I said I'll be back before noon"
"You've got to eat something, besides look at those cuts what the hell happened to you"Isis said.
I sigh"they aren't even that deep though, I mean that serious though "I said getting a bit impatient.
"Let her go , she'll be back to tell you what happened she looks like she is in a rush "Damon says as he walks downstairs.
With that I rush out of the house .
I had asked Luca to lend me his car and surprising gave it to me.

I sped down the road into a dust road adm turned left to the road that lead to an abandoned warehouse they said they where waiting

I walked into the warehouse with my senses all high.
It was dark so my eyes took time to adjust..
"Ah Diego"I said acknowledging his presence .
"Long time no see , princess"he said .
"I told you a long time ago to stop calling me that "I said .
"I know but remember you never told me your name"he said.
"Haha back to business"
I added "where is my load"
"Right this way, princess"he said.
"You know I could just kill you right now "I said.
"And you won't because you need me"he said with a slight smirk.
We enter a room and he presents a duffle bag .
"Open it"I said.
"6years and yet you don't trust me "he said.
"This is exactly how the game goes Diego ,trust nobody everyone is a suspect and besides if I didn't trust you do you think I would come to this location"I said.
He just nods and opens the bag. I move closer an check it out testing the guns.
"Well if I may say so Diego you never disappoint ,nice doing business with you"I say dropping a bag of money.
He picks up the bag and walks me out of the warehouse and he dumps the bag into the boot and while doing that he sees a small square sachet.
"Please hand me that"I said and he hands it to me while giving me a funny look .
"Shut up " I say before he speaks up.
I speed out the warehouse and on my way to the mansion thinking about the date I didn't really have time to think about that since I was never alone.
It was amazing I actually felt safe for once at the cost of putting him in danger.
I should finish the mission and go far away where he has no chance of finding me.
I park Luca's car in the front and the door suddenly opens and he comes out running.
"What did you do to my car"he said.
"Its just dust ,get over it"I said picking the back out of the trunk.
I walk up to my room and put it under the sink in the bathroom.
I walk downstairs and prepare myself some lunch and as I was about to start eating Isis enters the room .
I sigh and mutter "oh shit".
"So I'm guessing you are ready to tell me what happened to you she said eyeing the large scratch on my side.
"Yeah sure ,so here is how it goes I was coming from...."I tell her the whole story.
"And you still want the mission"she asks and I nod.
"Did you even get time to look for the dress ,"she asked.amd I shook my head no.
"Let me get you a dress"she said.
"No , I've got everything covered"and with that Donovan emerges from a dark hallway with Leo in tow .
"So when are you going to tell her that we captured......"
"Tell her what"I said walking towards them .
"That we captured one of the people who tried attacking you"with that he gets elbowed in the stomach by Don .
"You weren't going to tell me were you"I said walking closer to him and before he answered I added on "did he at least tell you any information"I said .
" No"
"Where is he ,take me to him"I said.
They remained silent but eventually lead me to him.
The door was thrown open and there in the middle of a very dirty room sat the guy.
"Leave"I said.
"I will not leave you here with this guy alone"he said.
"Let's not do this right now just leave listen to me this once"I said to him. He instantly turns around and leaves.
I walk up to the guy and put my hand on his shoulder and I smile gently as I look down at him.
He looks up and sneers "you!"
"Yes me I'm the only in the room" I said
"Aren't you supposed to know my name by now "I added on.
He stutters "I don't know"
"How dumb do you feel being sent out
for a 'mission' and you don't know the name of who you are assassinating "I said.
"F*ck you"he says.
"Hahaha "I run my hand across his chest "what a shame ,baby what a shame "I say as I trace it on his lips singing a melody.
He snapped at my finger but luckily I removed it quickly."wrong move baby"I said and pull out a dagger form my back pocket,I played with it a little in my hands before I started carving shapes into his back .His cries and pleas where quite satisfying.
I stop abruptly and asked "who sent you"
"I am not telling you anything "
I stabbed the knife into his thigh and I started twisting the knife.
I smiled,"you are sick"he said.
"Maybe I am maybe I'm not who cares".I snicker.
"Make this easy just tell me who sent you and why so I can give you a painless death."I said.
"So why am I supposed to tell you anything when you are still going to kill me"he said.
"I said painless,and besides if you go back they will still kill you and make it painful because you've failed your quest"I retorted.
"Fine"
"The only thing I can tell you is you have a traitor on your side "he said.
"Okay then who do you work for "I asked.
"I don't know"
"I said who do you work for ?"I said pulling out a gun.
"I've told you already I don't know"he repeated.
"Wow so the man you work for is didn't tell you his name?"I said sounding amused .
Before he responds I shoot him between the eyes.
"What?"I said to Don who had entered minutes ago .
Donovan just shrugs and tells me to come along .