Chapter 8

By the time we reached the estate Don had been clutching on to the seat belt secretively.
He gets out of the car and says "Remind me next time never to let you drive" as he staggers his way into the house.
"My driving can't be that bad!?"
I yell behind him.

It was now evening time, I had already had my supper and my room was a flying mess , literally.
I had just received a message saying that I was going to meet Freya for golf in morning then have brunch with her before she left the state that evening.
I usually don't try looking great for someone scratch that I don't even care but this time I just felt like dressing the part .
I sit on the ground with my head in my hands , thinking about what to wear.
My hair had been a birds nest and my thoughts were all over the place ,I was thinking about the assignment , Donovan..........
Noo, I shouldn't be thinking about him gosh I felt like knocking my self in the head. I had been sitting there for about half an hour or at least that is what the damn clock said.
I tilt my head to look at the the closet but something catches my eye.
I stalk towards it ,I felt like I was hallucinating .
It was something someone would wear for tennis but this would do instead of wearing pants or jeans for golf besides it was all I had.I had paired it with sneakers.
I had been hearing shuffling for the past our but I didn't put it to mind because I thought I was hallucinating.
"How long have you been standing there?"I asked in a calm voice.
"Enough to see you scratch your head and throw around clothes and shoes then find a nice outfit"Donovan answered.
"So you've been standing there for an hour?"I asked this time standing facing him.
"I'd say more than an hour but that would do"he said.
"Good night mia bella"he said as he held the door handle.
My.... I felt my heart beat and I held my breath.
"mia bella , breathe"he said with a smirk on his face and exited right away.
I released a huge breath and dropped myself onto the bed.
I then fell into a deep sleep.

I jolt awake, I had one of those nightmares,I had been having them for the past week but I just covered it up.
I've done it before so I can do it again.
I look at the time to see that it was now three in the morning.
I exited my room in my pajamas

I just find myself out of Luca's bedroom door.
I knock
I knock
Maybe it was not working as I was about to bang on the door, Luca opened it.
"It's three in the morning"he groaned .
"Luca I know that I've only been here for about a week and we don't know each other a lot and.im the assassin who shouldn't have feeling but I feel like I can trust you "I said in one breath adding "you are the brother I never had"
His features softened "Mel what's wrong "
"I had one of those nightmares and I've been having them for the past three days ,and I was wondering if I could just crash in your room until the sun comes up"I ask.
"Sure you can stay"he says and goes to the bed and I head to the couch.
"Where are you going ?"he asked.
"To sleep on the couch"I say proceeding.
"Come here we can sleep together nothing will happen ,you are just like my sister"he says with a small smile.
I then head for the bed and climb in.
Luca puts my head on his chest and I sleep peacefully.

Third Person's Pov
It was now six o'clock and Donovan was heading from his office to his room ,he had just received a call that day at four o'clock in the morning and was not happy but he had to do it since he owned a chain of businesses.
He thought of going to check if Luca his right hand man was up .
He opened the door and saw Luca sleeping with someone on his chest .
Don moves further into the room going for a light switch then turns it on to see that it was Mel cuddled into him .
He felt a pang of jealousy but brushed it off and it turned into anger he quickly switched the light of and stormed out of the room closing the door. He then came across Shivar who was wearing a see through gown ............and well..... you know what happened next.

Melian's Pov
I woke up to Luca still sleeping ,I crept out of his room before looking at the clock which read eight o'clock.
I briskly walked to my room, passing by Donovan's room the door is wide open and the site before me was painful, I saw Shivar sleeping next to Don and were not clothed. I just continued walking to my room post in my thoughts. I bumped into someone and that someone was Princeton.
"Uhh sorry" he says and walks away.
I always got the creeps off him. They shouldn't trust him he is too quiet I think he is hiding something.