the windup

MCU UNIVERSE:

Thor was in ''New Asgard'' With Korg while he was sitting down at the edge of the hill to see the sunset view. While he was sitting to see the ocean he remembered his memory with Loki, he remembered his brother sitting with him while Odin was dying. The obvious truth was that Thor really did miss Loki within every second of his life, he missed his brother and that's all he wanted, was to see his face for the last time and it haunted him every day that his last words to him were ''You, you are really are the worst brother''

''Thor are you okay?'' Korg asked while he was heading back to their hut as he noticed Thor not moving.

Thor glanced at his friend while tilting his head to his left softly, ''agh no I'm fine'' Thor laughed with his lies

Thor glanced at his friend while tilting his head to his left softly, ''agh no I'm fine'' Thor laughed with his lies. He wasn't fine at all and all he wanted was his brother back.

''That's a lie, are you okay brother'' a mysterious voice spoke from a distance

''What?'' Thor gasped as he quickly turned his back as well as Korg to see the figure

''Hi,'' Loki said in a painful tone while he saw his brother....different, even if this was not the Thor he knew all he wanted was to be back with his brother.

Thor didn't hesitate to run to his brother, yet he stopped, then he glanced at every feature to see that this.. this is not his Loki. ''Who are you?'' Thor questioned while the pain in his eyes turned into confusion.

''It's complicated, I'm not the Loki you knew...I'm from another timeline, and that timeline is no longer here. I know what will happen to me in the future, and with time being fractured in some way, that free will is finally within my grasp. I'm here, and I'm in desperate need of my brother's return.'' Loki mentioned as he looked at Thor.

With no explanation Thor moved closer and hugged Loki as tightly as he could until he lifted up his brother ''Don't you dare leave me like that again brother'' Thor cried as his voice squeaked.

Loki chuckled at the explanation as Korg watched from the distance...just minding his own business ''I will not, hopefully...I missed you brother'' Loki added as time and reality for them become normal? We'll never know.

Meanwhile in the Xmen Universe:

Wanda awoke in a cluttered room with a video game on the left side of the bed and a stack of twinkies on the shelf. The sun was shining brightly through the window. She gradually awoke, her hands shielding the sun. It was clearly Peter's room, she then thought to herself. ''Where's Peter?''

Well not later after that statement Peter stormed inside the room after a quick peek at the door. He came to a stop as he noticed Wanda waking and staring at him with a mix of confusion and excitement.

''Wanda you're okay! Oh thank you professor'' Peter sighed as he hugged Wanda

''The professor?'' Wanda laughed while letting Peter go

"Almost everyone has lost their memories since everything happened." Including me, Dad, and you...well, since Charles is Charles, he and Jean are the only ones who remember everything, and they've begun returning everyone's memories"

Peter continued  "You were odd though, everyone kept motionless while asking simple unusual questions...you spoke about supernatural powers?" Peter proceeded to Wanda. '' You then asked about Reality Manipulation, and afterward, you inquired about Vision? And then there's the-'

''The twins'' Wanda slowly sighed as she glanced at Peter.

Meanwhile, Erik was strolling slowly through the hallways when he noticed Wanda and Peter chatting comfortably

Meanwhile, Erik was strolling slowly through the hallways when he noticed Wanda and Peter chatting comfortably. He dashed over to them, hugging his children as firmly as he could. ''Wanda, are you fine now?'' Erik asked while still in his stance.

''Well, Agatha said that if I let her go.... I could have my twins and Vision back'' Wanda frowned as she broke the hug and went closer into the window to see the mansion's view

''You didn't let her go, right?'' Peter laughed in an uncomfortable tone

"I did," Wanda said, returning her gaze to her father and brother. "I set her free"

'' what '' Peter blurred without even missing a second to respond to his sister's statement

''Look she can do any dark magic she wants, but I- I just really need Vision and my kids back and I know where she is...I think, so even if I let her go I can still track her'' Wanda explained as her fingers started to shake and her mind started to break.

Someone stormed through the door with a split second to spare, as Erik, Wanda, and Peter looked to the door to see who might possibly enter the room. ''Hi guys, uh so sorry to bother you guys but I think you would like to see who's in front of our door...'' Kurt mentioned as he smiled at Wanda

''Oh Hey! You're awake'' Kurt Smiled as Peter added ''Should all of us see on who's in front of the door?''

''Yeah'' The Professor added as he peaked from in front of the door

''Wanda would love to see who's here'' Charles mind linked Erik as they both smiled

As they all descended the stairs of the mansion, Peter slowly opened the door to show a surprise Wanda could only have imagined in her dreams. As a reaction, Wanda's eyes started to tear up as she gasped.

''Hello dear'' Vision smiled as Billy and Tommy ran to Wanda to hug their mom

''I-... Hi guys'' Wanda smiled as she cried because no words would come out of her, While the twins pulled out Wanda from the hug Vision, he smiled and then murmured, "I told you we'd meet again," as Peter and Erik smiled at them from behind.

''You know Pete.. ever since you told me you were my son things have gone a little out of hand and we've never had a moment where it was just the two of us so would you like to take a walk around the city WITHOUT any problems I hope'' Erik mentioned as he recalls everything they did for the past weeks and months has gotten out of hand

''Yeah...I would like that, Thanks Dad'' Peter smiled

''No, thank you and I mean it'' Erik smiled as he hugged his son

-

-

-

thank you very much for reading! I truly appreciate that, and I wish you all a wonderful day.

-plus sorry it took ages to have another chapter but yup. I ORIGINALLY ENDED THE BOOK BUT I THINK ILL ADD some few chapters 😭🙏