the answers ?

Charles, Erik, Peter and Wanda have finished they're breakfast, they all walk towards the cerebro while Erik was helping Charles by pushing his wheelchair. Wanda was walking slower than the three men, she was facing down to her shoes and was slightly shaking. Suddenly a mysterious voice echoes in Wanda's head.

''WANDA COME BACK'',  ''YOU ARE RISKING EVERYONE'S LIVES!'', Wanda's thoughts became bigger and bigger. ''S- stop please, stop'' Wanda replied to the voice in her head.

''STOP'' Wanda shouted, loud enough for Peter, Erik and Charles to look back while Peter was looking at Charles to make sure everything is okay.

''Wanda, Are you alright?'' Erik walked fastly towards Wanda worrying that she might fell or felt dizzy.

'Y- yeah, I'm okay. Sorry I kinda blanked out... Go ahead I'll catch up'' Wanda answered to Erik.

Erik smiled but was still unsure on what just happened, he walked towards Charles again and began pushing his wheelchair again.

Everyone was walking again but Peter noticed Wanda was in an uncomfortable position and stopped.

''H- hey guys I'll catch up later, I need to talk with Wanda first'' While smiling softly to Charles and Erik. They nodded softly while slightly smiling too, especially Erik.

''Alright, see you there'' Charles smiled and replied to Peter

Charles and Erik walked to the Cerebro, While Peter walked towards Wanda.

''Wanda, are you okay?'' Peter gently asked Wanda while putting his right hand on her left shoulder

''I- well...To be honest I'm not, I have been feeling more comfortable on your universe and it doesn't make sense, I mean It's kinda a good thing but am I supposed to feel this?'' Wanda questions her own statement.

''Wanda, heyy It's okay, look whatever happens in there just know that if you ever need anything or even a place to stay, I am here. And please don't worry'' Peter smiled while looking at Wanda comforting her that He would do anything for her.

Wanda's trembling died down and came to a halt as she locked her gaze on Peter. Her eyes were teary, and Peter was reassured by her soft smile. She embraced Peter slowly, and Peter hugged her back. Peter has been there for Wanda for these past days and she hasn't felt that in a long.... time with a real actual person! (that she didn't made from air :/ )

''You are one of the best choices I have ever created, in the sense that it hasn't resulted in any bad results, if you understand what I mean." Wanda giggled while Peter laughed along with her.

''Now, let's go to the Cerebro'' Peter assured Wanda. They walked together to catch up with Erik and Charles while Peter held Wanda's hand softly.

-----------------------------------------------

At the Cerebro

They all were at the Cerebro while Hank was already there to adjust to some new modifications that he just made to the machine, Wanda is from another world so the others need to make sure that this goes well and safely. Wanda looked around the place with her mouth open, she was shocked alright. It was all blue and in a circle like form?

''Omg...t- this is so cool'' Wanda sighed while looking at Peter

''Ha! I know right, that was my first impression the first time I've been here to'' Peter responded with a chuckle.

''Ok Wanda, listen to me very clearly, calm your mind. I need to get every information where you're from, why all of this happened and most importantly.. Who you are'' Charles demanded to Wanda.