everything's fine...right?

Charles' POV in his mind
Well...Wanda was Erik's dead daughter Nina, and the last three weeks have been intense. It turns out that time travel is possible,

Erik has chosen to live in the mansion with his children, and Wanda has been readjusting to her current reality.

We're making sure that Wanda is safe here and if anything comes in our way..we will be ready.

Monday morning, 10 am------

Wanda was walking through the mansion's crowded hallways, which were overflowing with mutant kids and teens, particularly when the bell rang, It was basically a school in the daytime so it felt very familiar to Wanda.

She was walking through the library looking for some books when she was unexpectedly bumped, causing the other person to drop their books.

''I- omg I'm so sorry I didn't mean to'' Wanda gasped while the girl grabbed her books by her abilities, she had similar powers to Wanda, just different color hexes.

''It's okay Wanda, I'm Jean Grey'' Jean smiled, Causing Wanda to realize who she was.

''O- Oh no, weren't you the one who I fought with a few weeks ago?'' referring to the moment where Wanda blasted her hex to Jean when she first came to this universe.

Jean chucked and responded ''yeah you did, it's okay though''

Wanda's face drop, she felt all the guilt coming back to her, Jean notices her pain and mind linked her

''You're not the only one who can't control your powers'' Causing Wanda to look at Jean with a smile forming on her face, the words may offend some people but if felt personal to Wanda, because her powers were just like Wanda's

''Haha yeah right..'' Wanda responded in her head, both of the girls laughed.

''I'm headed to Scott's for a second, Wanna hang out later?'' Jean requested Wanda

''Sure! See you later'' Wanda waved at Jean

Then out of nowhere a fast energy stormed through the room causing a strong wind, everyone was shocked and looked at the figure. It stopped in front of Wanda's direction revealing that it was Peter that was running.

''Hey sis'' Peter chuckled at Wanda

''God Peter, You scared me!'' Wanda responded

''Sorry, where were you going?'' Peter questioned Wanda

''I was headed to the library, wanna come-?'' She was then cutet by Peter...

''Ohh no thanks Wan, I'm not a book person, anyways I'm headed for a run so bye''

Before Wanda could say bye to Peter her left her to cause her to laughed and smile

----------