she's from here?

Previous chapter:  Everyone smiled and looked at Peter and Erik, Wanda however started to feel sad that she didn't have anyone.

-------------

Wanda was aware of the guilt and sadness she had inflicted on the x-men, particularly Peter and Erik. Wanda stood up from her position while everyone was focused on Peter and Erik's safety and well-being. She then looked at the group and bowed her head, then Wanda created another portal for her to go back to her original reality.

''Look what you have done Wanda'', ''They didn't deserve this'' Wanda thought to herself.

While Wanda was slowly stepping into the portal Peter noticed her and Screamed ''WANDA!'', Wanda slightly looked back at Peter with a worried look.

''W- where are you going?'' Peter continued. ''Peter... What are you doing she nearly got you killed'' Erik whispered to his son. ''Wait here'' Peter told his father while walking towards Wanda.

Erik quickly grabbed Peter's hand to stop him ''It's too dangerous Peter'' Erik begged

Erik quickly grabbed Peter's hand to stop him ''It's too dangerous Peter'' Erik begged. ''Eri- I mean Dad.... It's fine; she's just as terrified as you were back then (referring to the time when Erik hurt millions of lives in the past). She had no intention of all of this happening. She told me she had lost a lot of things in the last few weeks, especially her loved ones." Peter pleaded. Erik felt the sense of similarity that Wanda has experienced, she was just like him.

''Fine, just be careful'' Erik suggested to Peter while letting him go.

Peter got closer and closer to Wanda, while the other X-men took up positions to defend themselves if Wanda tried to attack any of them.

''Please stand back, I don't want to hurt you'' Wanda mumbled to Peter while her red hex started to appear around her body.

Erik became increasingly worried as Peter grew closer to Wanda, but he understands what his son is attempting and believes that it will succeed.

''Wanda It's okay, I know I'm not your brother Pietro but I could help you'' Peter comforted Wanda, ''B- but how are you still helping me for what I have done to you and them'' Wanda stuttered. More hex started to appear around her body, and Wanda not knowing how to stop it. Charles saw that if the hex grew larger it could hurt Peter, so he decided to connect his mind link to Wanda's.

''Wanda..I'm Charles, the one beside Erik'' Charles whispered to Wanda's mind link.

''Wh- what?'' Wanda thought.

''It's alright dear.. Just stay calm we're here to help you'' Charles comforted Wanda

Then Charles saw all of the grief and confusion Wanda felt these past weeks, and he discovered that she disappeared from existence for about five years and had to readjust everything that just happened. She had no one. Her parents died when she was ten, Her brother died as a hero, as did her husband Vision, but she was able to bring him back and give birth to her twin boys, which she created herself in her small reality in Westview. Knowing she had to let the people in the neighborhood go her family was gone because they were never real.

Charles shed a tear while seeing all of the memories Wanda has been through. He also saw her happiest memories, Wanda with her parents, her brother, Wanda's android husband while they were cooking, her twins and it all ends with grief.

Wanda's hex that was around her body stopped however, after receiving all of the memories back to her, she turned around in Charles' direction and asked ''what did you do to me-''.

''I was just seeing all of your memories Wanda, I- 'm sorry I really do'' Charles pondered to Wanda. ''You are not sorry, no one-'' Wanda was cut off by Charles. ''I know the people who knew you felt sorry, but they never did anything did they?'' Charles inquired and continued.

''I know you think that Peter, Me.. and everyone here doesn't want to help you''.

''Well I mean she did try-'' Scott was cut off by Erik.

''What he meant to say was...We may not know you that much, but we want to help you''.

''Please Wanda, I know this is scary and all, but if you go back you have no one. And that's sadly the truth, but we can help you here'' Peter suggested.

Wanda was overwhelmed by Peter's and everyone's support, she hasn't felt the support in a long time. Suddenly she felt this power around her, she couldn't control it, and the red hex kept coming out of her. Everyone back downed from her and Erik ran to get Peter out of the way from her.

''Wanda! I need your help to stop it'' Charles mind linked to Wanda

''I- I CAN'T!'' Wanda screamed to the group while trying to control her power.

Then the red hex started to stop. Wanda felt so exhausted and passed out. Before Wanda could fall to the ground Peter ran to grab her. He picked her ''bridal style'' and took her to a spare bedroom in the mansion. Everyone went to their rooms except for Charles, Erik, Hank, and Peter who went to Wanda's room.

 Everyone went to their rooms except for Charles, Erik, Hank, and Peter who went to Wanda's room

''I need to tell you all something'' Charles trembled.

''Yeah sure, what is it, Charles?'' Erik Asked

''Wanda...when I felt her emotions and memories- it did not feel right'' Charles gulped.

''What do you mean Charles'' Raven inquired

''She didn't seem to fit in her previous world. I saw some memories of her being in our world, and even though she hadn't met you guys before, I sensed her connection with Peter and Erik. But it didn't all make sense; I would need to get into her head to learn the full story of what happened to her and how she acquired these abilities...'' Charles trembled

Everyone looked at Charles in confused expressions, especially Peter and Erik.

''Well, Uhm-  I- It doesn't matter. Now we just need to make sure that she gets enough rest'' Erik ordered to everyone in the room. ''Yeah we should probably leave her'' Raven stated.

Everyone was leaving the room while Peter was just staring at her, Erik questioned Peter ''aren't you going to your room?'', ''o- oh yeah, I'm just worried'' Peter mumbled. ''It's okay, we'll check on her tomorrow'' Erik said and smiled slightly at Peter to make him slightly better. ''Your right'' Peter sighed.

------

this was kinda a short chapter so uhm sorry. but dw I'll try to be active on the weekends BUT YALL TY FOR 400+ READS !! WHAT-
I DIDNT EVEN EXPECT THAT.