Uncertainty decisions

not gonna lie I wrote this chapter while hearing this beautiful playlist and lemme tell yall.   I cried my eyes out and yeah enjoy this chapter!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in Erik's Universe (1985 )

Erik was sitting alone in his room and didn't know what to do, he searched old files from the X-men missions and newspaper to search for anything related to some sort of portal that took Peter, but he found nothing.

''AAAGGHH'' he screamed.

He thought to himself ''I really hope Peter is okay, I promise I will get you back'', ''god I'm such a bad father''. ''Well sort of'' a voice creeped out from Erik's door to reveal Charles smiling at him.

''What do you want Charles '' Erik hissed at Charles, ''I heard you, and yeah well you did miss many years of Peter's life but who could blame you, you didn't even know that he was your son,'' Charles assured Erik. ''That made me better'' Erik stated sarcastically to Charles.

"Look, we are doing everything that we can to get Peter back, and I'' Charles was cut off by Erik ''I'm tired Charles, that's it, I just need some rest'' Erik said. ''A-are you sure (knowing that Erik was not ok at all)'' Charles asked. ''Yes I am, thank you'' Erik thanked Charles. Soon enough Erik helped Charles leave his room to Charles' Room.

Erik was on his way to his room when he was stopped by Ororo; he was irritated but also in need of comfort, so he looked at her and said, "Hi, is everything okay?" ''You know, Peter told me a lot about you'' Ororo continued. ''He was scared of you'' Ororo laughed ''He wanted to tell you so badly from day one but he wasn't ready, he always come for me for every move he made with you, the night before you played chess he gave me this letter to you just in case he didn't have the courage to tell you by himself. Ororo gave the letter to Erik, he opened it and started to read the heart-touching letter.

Dear Dad, or Erik I guess?

Ok so hi this is Peter, I am your son. Wow shocking I know... I wanted to tell you,
I really do but I'm scared. I wouldn't know you would react to the whole news,
especially you just lost your wife and daughter and I didn't want to make you feel any guilt or some sort. It's ok if you don't want to be apart of my life
(cause it already seems like it from day one), don't get me wrong I want
a father or some sort of dad figure in my life for so long, and hearing the news
That you were my father made me feel all of the emotions I could ever feel in this world.
And yea basically I am your son, and hopefully, we don't end up like Luke Skywalker with
Darth Vader but I just wanted to tell you this and yea.
                                                                                                                  Regards your coolest son Peter-

Erik looked at the letter with tears started forming in both of his eyes, he looked at Ororo and started saying

"thank you so much for being his friend, without you I wouldn't be able to get this letter, thank you.'' ''It was nothing, just promise me one thing... please be there for Peter, he had been through a lot lately.'' Ororo confronted Erik.

"Of course, I will'' Erik has stated while he headed back to his room smiling at Ororo. ''Don't worry Peter I will find you, somehow'' Erik thought in his mind.