How it's been

Peters Pov-
I was apart of the X-men, it been about 5 or 6 months-ish? since the whole apocalypse thing. Not gonna lie I kinda regretted it when I didn't tell Erik that he was my Father.. but hey! I was living the best life here. Ororo has been very kind to me about the whole situation, everybody has... but I'm just not ready yet.

I was given a room by the Professor on the second floor and geez...IT WAS BIG ALRIGHT, I mean my mom's basement was cool or whatever but this, I- I mean I think it's slightly bigger than the basement but it surely was clean.

It had a view of the other students playing basketball and soccer. For a second I actually felt safe here, I had friends who were just like me and even if we had some rough times we were always there for each other, I'm just grateful I went here.

-time skip

Third-person pov.

It was practice time, Jean, Ororo, Scott, Kurt, and Peter were running through the field to Raven., surprisingly Peter was also late even if he had super speed.

"You're all late'' Raven sighed. ''Sorry we had lunch'' Kurt whispered while his head was facing down of embarrassment.

Hank then explained ''it's ok, just don't be late again''. They trained and some challenging obstacles for about two hours until Raven had called it a day.

''I swear that was stressful and my legs are literally melting'' Ororo complained,

"yea this was the hardest practice yet'' jean responded.

Soon they all went to their rooms and took a shower to get ready for dinner with the whole mansion. Dinner here were different, they were full of laughter and we were a family, it might sound cliche but it's true, The Professor accepted each and every one of the students even if their parents didn't.

Peter was walking down the hallway of the mansion to dinner, he heard someone calling his name.

"Hey, Pete! Wait up'' Peter turned his head to see Scott, ''oh yeah, uhh hi Scott.. is everything ok?'' Peter asked slightly concerned.

"I have big news'' Scott continued, ''So I heard the Professor talking to Hank that Erik was coming on Sunday which is in like three days right?! ''.

A little backstory, After the Apocalypse incident Erik was given a private island by the Government but Peter didn't even get the chance to say goodbye to him. He left. For a person as fast as him he always seems to be late...

Peter looked shocked and didn't know what to say, he mumbles and muttered ''ow- uhh well that Nice I guess?'' Scott was confused and put his hand on Peter's shoulder

"hey.. look I know it's intimidating to confront Erik that he is your father especially that he's Magneto, but when will you ever tell him?'' Peter sighed and was cut off before he could've said anything.

"Hey guys the Professor is announcing something, c'mon'' Jubilee hissed.

They both stormed into the dining room and sat on their chairs, ''Attention students'' Hank yelled, ''thank you Hank'' Charles said under his breath

''As you all know We will not be having a class for three weeks because of your spring break'', the whole room cheered and burst into laughter, ''Hey! Guys, please calm down'' Raven snapped.

''Some Mutant friends are coming to the mansion'' Peter and Scott immediately looked over to the group (which were Ororo, Jean, and Kurt) ''and for all of you who want to go home, your parents will pick you up on Sunday''

Half of the room cheered, while the other half didn't look so happy, they were sad that they're parents didn't even want them.

A little girl cried softly beside Peter because she didn't have anyone to go home to, Peter noticed and whispered ''hey..what's wrong'' asking innocently the little girl,

"My mama and papa didn't want me'' the girl cried out softly. Peter holds her hand gently and whispered ''what's your name again?'', the girl confronted ''Oricia '', ''well Oricia, just so you know that it's not your fault that your parents abandoned you and just see that we are all here if you need us, ok? Don't be sad'' peter smiled softly, ''thanks'' 'Oricia mumbles.

 Peter holds her hand gently and whispered ''what's your name again?'', the girl confronted ''Oricia '', ''well Oricia, just so you know that it's not your fault that your parents abandoned you and just see that we are all here if you need us, ok?...

—————
After dinner they all went to their separate rooms to get some rest, while peter was heading to his room he felt this feeling of guilt, he was so stressed because in a couple of days erik was gonna come by and he didn't even know what he's going to do.

Peter laid down on his bed, he sighed and looked across the window to see the stars. He tried to sleep but nothing worked. He then looked at the clock and revealed that it was already 2.am. Peter decided to get up and went to Kurts room to see if he's awake..

Peters pov
"Pssst Kurt" he whispered.

" aghhh what do you want Peter'' Kurt yelled.

"I- i cant sleep, wanna grab some twinkies with me?" Peter suggested.

"Sure..*yawns* but be quick" Kurt hissed.

"That won't be a problem" Peter laughed.

They raced into the kitchen which is a surprise that Kurt won because of his teleportation. "Haha very funny'' Peter hissed while looking very pissed at Kurts face.

HIII SO um, this is my first story ever and i'm just doing this for fun so yea :33