The other world (?)

- wandavision spoilers!! but it will be different from the series.

''Everyone back to your rooms'' Charles demanded to the students. Everybody went to their rooms in the mansion again after the explosion that happened, while Charles, Erik, Raven, Hank, Jean, Kurt, Scott, and Ororo went to Hank's lab. Figuring on how to get Peter back, and what the portal really is. Because everybody didn't know what and how to stop it. Everyone stopped when they entered the room and Erik had no hesitation to speak up on his opinions on what happened.

''Charles what was that'' Erik snapped Charles from his thoughts ''TELL ME WHAT THAT IS, AND WHY DID PETER CALL ME DAD'' Erik yelled while getting closer to Charles. Charles glanced at Erik with his eyebrows lowered and pulled closer together. ''Erik listen to me, we all have no idea what that was and from what Hank has said, it's not from our world'' Charles blurted. ''Yeah, bu-'' Raven was cutter by Erik ''What about PETER,'' Erik Stated to the whole group. ''Erik, it wasn't our job to tell the secret'' Raven said. ''Secret? What secret, please just tell me, I'm sick of losing everyone and I'm eventually always late for saving them.'' Erik yelled at everyone. ''I- I'm sorry I didn't mean that but is- is P- Peter really my Son?'' With tears streaming down his cheeks. ''Yes- yes he is'' Charles repeated.

''How-?'' Erik sighed while his voice cracked

''How-?'' Erik sighed while his voice cracked. ''He wanted to tell you about the whole Apocalypse incident, but-'' Raven was cut by Erik. ''He said that he was here for his family too, does that refer to me-'' ''Yes. He was only there for you'' Ororo shouted from the back of the room for Erik to realize. ''We also did some blood tests last month remember? That wasn't for our daily check-up, it was for Peter to prove to us that you are his father'' Hank explained to Erik. ''And fair enough, it was right, you are Peters Father'' Raven stated. Erik's heart shattered when he learned the news was hundred percent true; he felt guilt, sorrow, anger, and fear for Peter, who was now in another universe, an alternate universe. And he'd certainly go to any extreme situation, he would do anything to bring back his son.

The alternate world....

After the portal sucked Peter in It was like a never-ending wormhole, it was dark, and yet there were some colors bursting into Peter's eyes. The feeling of the wormhole was endless, nothing, he can't feel his own body, emotions, everything, It was hard to explain. Then at the edge of the wormhole was a big shiny yellow light. It was getting closer, and closer each time. ''Agh where am I?'' Peter murmured, it felt and smelled like he was in the mountains, there were the sounds of birds chirping and the wind flowing through the background. The place looked like it was a small cabin that was covered in wood. Then his memories began flooding back, ''I called Erik Dad', ''How would he react'', ''Why do I feel like this'' ''where am I''

Peter stopped his thoughts when he saw the woman with red glowing hair while sitting in the air while reading a book... She was staring at him, deep into his soul while smiling slightly while she went down from the air and went to Peter. ''Pietro?'' She sighed while a tear went down from her eyes. Peter didn't even know what to say, he was not Pietro, or whoever the man she was referring to about. ''Wh- What?'' Peter stammered to the woman. She kneeled down to Peter's level with a confused look on her face. ''I- I'm Wanda remember? a few weeks ago.. You were at my reality, don't you remember Pietro?'' Wanda pleaded to Peter.

A little flashback, Wanda was as a shock as all of us when finding out that her brother Pietro showed up at her doorstep at her fake reality home, Even if he is not her real brother who died years ago at Sokovia she felt a connection to him, she m...

A little flashback, Wanda was as a shock as all of us when finding out that her brother Pietro showed up at her doorstep at her fake reality home, Even if he is not her real brother who died years ago at Sokovia she felt a connection to him, she misses a brother figure and wanted him back. But ''Pietro'' disappeared and Wanda was heartbroken again that she had lost everybody. Sadly the Pietro she met at Westview was just a normal guy, Ralph Bohner.. however, a few days ago Wanda was reading the book that Agatha had and heard a conversation that was happening between Peter and Erik. They were having their first practice but what Wanda was interested in was that she saw Peter's super speed, and he looked like the Pietro from Westview so it had to be him. But surely it was not, Wanda didn't know that however and she decided to bring Peter to her world or reality and this is the moment.

''Your Pietro'' Wanda declared to Peter with her red eyes. ''Look, I have no idea who you are, what your intentions are, or whatever, but I am not who you think I am'' Peter demanded to Wanda. Then, out of nowhere, two Wandas appeared in the room, one dressed in a witch-like costume and the other in a regular outfit. They were then merged into one another and remained in their original outfit style.

''Holy shi- what the hell!'' Peter Screamed and ran outside of the house to see all the nature. Wanda caught up to Peter and yelled ''IF YOU ARE NOT PIETRO THAN WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE ARE YOU FROM.'' ''Look I have no idea where I am from, but I am an X-men, from where I am it is 1985.'' Peter continued ''I have superspeed? And DUDE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M SUPPOSE TO SAY HERE?!''. ''Hey. Listen to me. You may not be Pietro but from what I know you are somewhat of his form, I will not hurt you but you have to tell me more about you and your family'' Wanda demanded Peter while getting ready with her red hex or energy.

''I have a Mom? A sister and I may have a dad if he wants to accept me?'' Peter sighed from his running. ''What?'' Wanda questioned. ''Look, I was spending time with my so-called father, I was just about to tell him that I AM HIS SON, BUT nooo, you brought me here. Then when the portal started to appear from I DON'T KNOW WHERE? It started absorbing me and My Dad, Erik.. was holding me from being absorbed, It failed however because it was too strong for any mutant, and at that moment I accidentally Yelled WAIT DAD- to him or Erik.. because I was as scared as ever. WELL..and know I am here, Care to explain?!'' Peter yelled to Wanda and gasped from his statement. ''I- I'm sorry I didn't know'' Wanda continued...

'' Well, let's say Hi to that Dad of yours shall we?'' Wanda said mischievously to Peter with a look on her face. Peter's eyes were wide open and didn't know what she was going to do.

AAAAA ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER AND TY TY TY FOR 200 + READS WHATT 😭