we'll find the answers, it's okay

''You are useless Wanda'' a voice echoed, ''YOU ARE THE REASON I COULDN'T GET TO MY FATHER, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT'' a Westview resident screamed at Wanda, ''Why- why did you do it, Wanda, I COULDN'T SEE MY DAUGHTER!'' a person screamed.

As a result, Wanda awakens from her deep sleep, gasping for air. ''It was a nightmare, but it's all right Wanda," Wanda whispered to herself in her head.

She had sweaty hands and neck, and she was trembling. She didn't know where she was, the last thing she remembered was her passing out in the middle of the field and Peter catching her before she could hit the ground. Wanda gets out of her bed and goes outside of her room.

She wanted to look for Peter on the second floor of the mansion (where her room is).. He was the only one who trusted Wanda, and she trusted him too, even if they have only met for two days and her almost killing him.

She was roaming through the halls of the mansion when a room caught her attention, it had video game sound effects? And flashing lights. So Wanda decided to open the door, ''hello?'' Wanda whispered. The door slowly opened to reveal Peter with a shocked face. He thought that Wanda was already asleep.

''W- Wanda, a-are you okay? Why are you awake?'' Peter questioned Wanda.

''I- I'm sorry I was confused where I am, a-and I also had a *sniff* nightmare I-'' a soft sob escaped Wanda's mouth while looking down to her feet.

Peter noticed Wanda's sobs and rushed to embrace her, his eyes wide open. He wanted her to feel protected and that he cared about her. Of course, he didn't like her as a crush, but he felt more of a sister-like connection with her than he usually has with his younger siblings? It may sound weird but Peter couldn't describe it.

''Heyy, It's ok Wanda. ''Do you wanna stay with me tonight? I'll sleep on my couch'' Peter reassured Wanda, She nodded and went to his room.

''I hope this is ok for you, I- I mean me spending the night here'' Wanda questioned Peter.

''Yeah of course. Ororo, the girl with the silver hair... She and Kurt, U- Uhm the blue guy? (Peter described to Wanda for her to notice who Ororo and Kurt was) Yeah they usually stay in my room quite often, they usually have nightmares of their past and we make each other better because here we were sort of like a family, and I know this sounds very CLicHe but it's true.

''Oh, thanks... That's kind of you to do'' Wanda thanked Peter with a little smile on her face

Peter went his way to his big couch with a couple of pillows while Wanda was headed for the bed. ''Thanks, again Peter, and goodnight'' Wanda beamed at Peter...

''Please, don't mention it, night Wanda'' Peter replied to Wanda.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning.

Erik was heading to Peter's room while heading to Wanda's after. He was worried about his son's well-being after the whole incident, and well he was worried if we weren't going to be a good father to him. He was rooms away from Peters while a familiar face smiled at him.