I have to do this

-

The aircraft was taking off, Wanda looked at the window to see Strange staring at them, he mind linked Wanda. ''Just remember this, not everything is real''

Wanda looked confused, she doesn't know what that implies or what that even means

Charles tilted his head to the left, he saw Wanda looking confused, she was shaking and bouncing her left leg. He knew something was wrong and questioned Raven if she would go to Wanda to ask her if everything is okay.

Raven grabbed the ship's rails and steered it in the direction of Wanda. She walked by Jean and knelt down beside Wanda, softly holding her hand (trying to not scare her). ''Wanna tell me what you're thinking or should I let Charles go to your head?'' Raven laughed.

Wanda smiled and replied ''yeah, uhm..actually no, I usually know what we're about to face but I don't see any bad intentions with Loki''

''Wanda. You just straight up said to Strange that he is the one causing this'' Raven was cut off by Wanda

''Yeah I know, I know but. I have a feeling that he is just the small piece of this bigger issue'' Wanda continued ''I still have no idea what we're facing though''

''It's okay, we'll know when we get there'' Charles added and smiled at the two girls

''So you were spying on us when you could clearly mind linked Wanda'' Raven rolled her eyes and complained to the guy with the wheelchair

''Well yes, and no. I don't know everything as well and it seems like my powers are...'' Charles stopped causing Jean to question him

''Your powers are what?''

''Th- they're fading'' Charles sighed, ''All of your powers are, but not Wanda's''

Everybody was stunned and looked at Wanda, hoping for an answer.

''Well, do you know what's causing us to lose our powers professor?''

''I don't'' Charles stated, causing Hank to look back from the pilot's seat.

Wanda was kneeling her head and looked to be about to pass out. ''Wanda I know you know some of the details that are happening, would you like to tell something to the team?'' Charles's mind linked Wanda causing her to look at Charles.

''I know what's happening, but if we don't do his right it might end badly for us'' Wanda replied, ''Then we must hurry'' Charles added

''Hank is there any chance that you can speed the ship up?'' Raven asked,

''Well I don't think-'' Hank was cut off by Kurt

''I- I can teleport you all and this ship to the location'' Kurt stuttered while Raven stopped and looked at him. She gulped and was interrupted to speak by Kurt. ''I can do it, just LET ME.''