AN ~ QnA and Voice Reveal!

I am just going to get the cheesy stuff out of the way because that isn't really my style...
Thank you so much for reading my book. It really means so much more to me than you know. I love reading and responding to all of your kind comments and seeing your reactions to the things I write. I hope that you all enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing 😃. Thank you.
Alright, with that over with, on to the good stuff: 😈

I apologize for my crappy voice, but there you have it! Read the description of the video for more information!

Now for the small QnA; now some of you are probably wondering where I am getting these questions from. The answer is, from DM's plus some generic questions that I thought of. Anonymous questions will have no marking nor will generic me questions, you guess which is which 😆. Other questions will be credited to the person who asked:

How old are you?
No comment other than Minor

Is Syre your actual name?
No it is an online persona and I will not be giving any more information than that 😆

What country do you live in?
Again, no comment, although I do live somewhere in the America's I will give you that.

What are your pronouns?
Oh! Good question. My pronouns are she/they, thank you for asking!

How tall are you?
I am 5'5" and getting taller by the day 😂

What is your hair color?
Erm, idk, blonde? Strawberry blonde? I dye my hair red so idk what color it is naturally at the current time or if it changed over the course of three months.

What is your toenail color?
hehe uhm... strange question, but translucent? (Does that count idk if that is a color)

Do you have a favorite book?
The simple answer is no. I don't assign favorites because so many books are just amazing and I can't really pick one without saying 'but it doesn't have as many great characters as so-and-so' or 'But the world of so-and-so is so much more immersive'

Why Syren?
Because Syren?

Are you and @WattEntity dating?
OML NO!!! We are good friends but no we are not dating 😂

What do you feel gives you the motivation to write, and where do you get your inspiration from? ( @LMad1027 )
I get my motivation from my readers! Honestly I didn't think this book would last as long as it did and now I have so many ideas I can't wait to share (RIP five notebooks of unfinished literature). My inspiration comes from a ton of places. Books I have read and have good ideas knit in them that I find and 'steal' (I give credit if it is major). Family and friends; Lily and Anyn are based on my cousins, Lily and An; Caladine is based on my mom but... blind? My mom isn't blind 😂. Youtube, for obvious reasons. Personal experiences, movies, vacations I have been on, I think that is it. Overall I think I get most of my inspiration from personal experience and youtube.