027

Scott woke up with a stinging pain in his antlers. He remembered the Church and passing out, but where was Rel? He was laying on his bed thinking, when a maid walked into his room with a tray, followed by a tall person with wings attached to their back. Rel.
"Rel...?" He said, quietly,
"Oh you're up!" Rel ran over to his bedside wrapping him in a warm hug. He hugged back.
"Something is wrong," Scott exclaimed, "I think Xxornoth is planning to free the end"
"What do you mean?" Rel said looking up at him.
"The ender dragon"
"I thought that was a myth!"
"No, it is very much real. It is the only thing that prevents the gods, like Exor, from entering our world at full power. They are planning to kill it."

.:():.

   A loud roar echoed around the barren wasteland. The sky infinitely dark. The occasional star flickering in the sky as they all fell. A large shadow swooped around the sky. Her blazing purple eyes slicing through the dark as she guarded her territory. The yellow cobbled stone floor was littered with bones and the occasional black shadowy man, picking up the stone and moving it.
   The loud wing beats of the shadow slowed as she came to land on her perch. Eight large obsidian pillars shot from the ground, magical spheres of magic sat atop the pillars casting a strange purple glow over the barren land.
   Four figures phased into existence. One had bright blonde hair, it was clumped together by green goo dripping down his face and he looked to be about 20. A sheen of sweat covered him and there was a large wet spot on the back of his tunic.
   The second was a tall man with greying hair. He wore a thin yellow robe and scratched his brown hair, small glittering pieces of sand fell from his hair.
   The third figure was a tall woman. Her pale pink hair was let loose down her back and she wore a dark blue blazer and skirt. A long trident was held in her hand, and her other hand was clutching the calloused hand of the fourth figure.
He wore a green vest and a thin silver crown sat atop his head. His hand was shaking slightly as he clutched his Netherite sword in his hand. The woman turned to him, her blue eyes reflecting her worry.
"Are you alright Bubble?" The man looked up at her giving her a slight peck on the lips. He pulled away, resting his forehead on hers for a second before saying,
"I'm alright, it's just that the last time we were here the dragon almost killed you"
"Yuck," the young blonde said slapping a hand over his eyes. "I know you just got married Liz but would you stop being all lovey do— Ow!" The older man had elbowed him in the ribs.
"Stop it Jim! I think they are cute" The two kept bickering back and forth before they realized that the other two were gone.
"Lizzie?"
"Joel?" The two men looked at each other and the older man reached up and bonked the younger on the head with his fist.
"What was that for, Pix!" Jimmy rubbed his head and Pix shook off his slimy hand, cringing at the texture of the slime. A loud bang resounded through the emptiness of the End and the men looked up at one of the obsidian pillars. Joel was standing next to an exploded crystal, he wore a leather contraption on his back and held a bag under his arm.
"Look..." Pixl grabbed Jimmy's arm and pointed to the side of another pillar. A waterfall was flowing down the side and Lizzie was swimming up. Joel's mechanical wings spread as he glided to the next pillar, shooting an arrow at it as he flew past. The crystal exploded, the shockwave sending Joel spiraling. Jimmy gasped, grabbing for Pixl except he wasn't there. Pixl was flying up into the air. His copper wings creaking with his weight. He flew up and up until he crashed into Joel, straightening him out before gliding away to a different pillar.
Jimmy stared open mouthed before running over to the pillar closest to him. He placed a slime block down bouncing up and up and up. He landed on the edge of the pillar wobbling slightly before finding his footing. He threw a slime ball at the crystal, the blast wave threw him off of the tower and he twisted himself around, slime block in hand. Right before he landed, he placed the block, bouncing high in the air but not squishing. He landed on his back in complete shock.
"THAT— WAS—AWESOME!!!!" Jimmy said, "LIZ DID YOU SEE THAT! Liz?" Jimmy looked up the pillar to see the top of her waterfall completely frozen solid. The ice started to spread and Lizzie jumped out of the water right before the magical ice hit her. She turned quickly around scanning the area for any threat. Her blue eyes caught a group of people standing at the edge of the End Island.
   One was standing in front of the whole group. His golden horns stretching up into the air. His royal armor glistening in the low light. Lizzie grabbed her trident from her back jumping off of the tower and gliding down to land in front of Scott. She gasped as she recognized the face of the person standing slightly behind him. The person had huge white and gold wings that were flared out in preparation of flight. They wore simple diamond armor and held an intricate bow and arrow in their hand.
   "Rel? Scott? What are you doing here?" Rel's face softened as they recognized Lizzie. Another bang resounded through the End as another crystal exploded. Scott jumped.
   "Stop them!" Scott said suddenly looking over his shoulder at Rel and nodding as Rel hooked their arms under Scott's flapping their large wings and propelling the duo into the air. Lizzie was very confused as Gem floated quickly over to her.
   "The demon is only held back from entering this world by the Dragon. She is the protector of the portal and if she dies..." Gem looked wistfully up into the dark sky. "... unforgivable things will happen"

AN: Hey y'all! Sorry for the break in chapters... again. School has been insane. I hope y'all are doing well. If you didn't know I have also publish the first few chapters of a new book called My L'manburg. If you would like to check it out feel free. Much love from the Author <3

~ 🧜🏻‍♀️