004

Trigger Warnings: Slight Blood, Kidnapping, and Flashbacks

King Scott sat atop a small grey and white splotched horse. It was lent to him by Lady Katherine and he was very grateful for that. Lady Katherine was up above him, soaring and dipping through the air, her beautiful swallow-tailed wings shimmering in the sunlight. They had been traveling like that for a couple of hours, and according to Katherine they were almost there. Scott had no idea how large the House Blossom empire was and it surprised him.

Suddenly Katherine dove down through the air, spreading her wings right before she hit the ground, hovering next to him. Scott looked at her in surprise.

"They almost saw me" She exclaimed pointing in the direction of Shubble's camp. Scott quickly dismounted from the horse and fixed his crown. He tied the horse to a nearby tree and clipped his cloak around his neck. He picked up his white and gold sword and started off in the direction Katherine had pointed in.

As they neared the camp the sounds of people talking got gradually louder. Before they had the chance to see, however, Scott slipped. He rolled down a steep hill and onto a ledge in a ravine. Katherine swooped down and tried to pull him back up.

"Sorry Scott," Katherine said "You're too big, i'm going to go find a vine, give me a moment" And with that Lady Katherine flapped her beautiful wings and was gone.

.:():.

Rel looked up as someone pushed their way into the medical tent. It was Queen Shelby. She was wearing a light green tunic with holes in the shoulders and a pair of overall shorts that were covered in dirt. She wore boots that seemed to be made out of mushroom and her brown hair was pulled back into a half braid. On top of her head sat a crown in the shape of the top of a mushroom. with little silver spikes around the edges.

"A few of my people saw a large butterfly and were wondering if you knew what is was"

Queen Shelby had been coming to Rel to ask about everything. Rel was the only person in the group who had ever been to Emeraldia before. So everyday Shubble would come to the Medical tent just to ask what a tulip was or what the "big leafy things" were.

"it's probably just a butterfly that was closer than they thought." Answered Rel sighing, before turning themselves over and standing from the bed. "Just in case, i'm going to go out and look" Rel flung their cloak around their neck before bowing to Shubble. Shubble waved and said a soft "Thanks!".

Rel ran through the forest relishing in the feeling of the grass on their feet. They suddenly heard a scream and decided to investigate. They flipped the hood of their cloak up over their hair and part of their eyes. They then bolted away in the direction that they heard the scream from. A moment later they skidded to a stop at the side of a huge ravine, almost falling in because of their momentum.

On the other side of the ravine sat the one person that Rel was trying to find. The one person that needed to be as far away as possible, and yet, here he was. After 20 years of screaming and crying,

Trigger Warning

"LET GO OF ME!" A small child with pointed ears was being dragged by the hair towards a small metal cage. "MOM!" They screamed trying to kick the person "MOMMY!"

20 years of cold metal floors,

Sobs racked the child's body, blood dripping down their head. They wiped their eyes with their tattered sleeve. Curling up of the floor of the cage, the slight swinging lulling the child to sleep.

20 years of... solitude.

A scream was cut short as he took another life. That beast of a man. That cruel, cruel man. Rel sat on the floor of their cage with their knees pulled up to their chest. Rage flickering in their eyes as they stared out over the lakes of lava and the cages suspended in the air. The demon appeared in the cage suddenly, causing Rel to flinch back. They clutched their left hand in their right as the demon approached.

"Where is he?"

End of Trigger Warning

Here. He. Was. Wearing a teal shirt that laced up the front and a white cloak that fell to his knees. King Scott of Rivendell. The son of the King that had banished Rel's father and left their family to die. They got a burst of rage and they ran towards the edge leaping over the ravine and landing on the ledge, almost slipping but catching themselves just in time.

"Oh hi!" Scott said waving slightly and standing up, "who are you?"

AN: OMG thank you guys so much for reading! I honestly didn't think anyone would be interested. If you would like to leave a comment it would be very much appreciated. I personally enjoy constructive criticism but please don't be mean :)