They laugh. We hang out and when everyone goes to sleep I wake up at the middle of the night. I check to see every girl is actually asleep, and end up looking at the couple cuddled up together.

I'm not going to kill them. Not for now at least.

I text Himiko. I get in the warp gate and see her again.

"Dark angel! You're back!" Himiko hugs me.

She pulls away then kisses me. I smile.

"We're still here." The guys say.

Himiko drags me to her room. She locks the door excitedly.

"So are we going to do it?" Himiko asks.

I nod my head as I smile to her. We hug each other tightly. We wait until we can sneak out. We don't want the others to see us. Finally, we're able to get out of the hide out.

"So who are we getting first? Another hero?" Himiko smiles.

"No. Do you have the keys?" I look to Himiko after we get our seatbelts on.

"Here." She gives me them.

I start the car, "We're going to go visit a lady I hate along with her husband."

We drive off. On the way to the married couple's house I tell Himiko the story of how I know them. Even as I drive she holds my hand. Once we get to the place we make sure no one in the neighborhood sees our faces. We pull the hoods of our jackets over our heads. Though Himiko is wearing a jacket she stole from me. 

"How do we go in?" Himiko asks.

"Follow me." I hold her hand.

We go through the back. I grab a ladder and place it to the side of the house. Himiko climbs up, and I follow after her. Once we're on the roof, I check to see if any of the second story windows are open. Fortunately one of them is. I get inside then assist Himiko.

"Shh...we have to keep quiet. We don't want to wake them." I whisper.

"Calm down it's not my first time sneaking into a house." Himiko smiles and cups my face.

"Let get everything ready."

We set everything up. All we have to do is sneak into the couple's room. I open the bedroom door, the light from the living room peeks into the bedroom. The floor creaks as I walk in. Himiko and I both have rags with chloroform. I get to the side of the lady, while Himiko takes the husband's. We both grab them, but before they have a chance to react we cover their nose and mouth with the rag. After they pass out we carry them to the living room, and tie them to the chairs. Once we're done Himiko hugs me from behind.

"I love this."

"Well its no surprise, you love murdering people."

"No, sweetheart. I mean love doing this with you." She gives me a kiss on the cheek.

She lets go of me and looks around the living room. I touch where she kissed me.

"Um, Himiko?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you so much, okay?"

"I love you too, darling." She looks at me worried, "What's wrong?"

"Last time I did something like this I was an ass to you."

"...you mean when we buried your mom?"

"Yeah. It's just," I pause for a moment, "I don't know how to feel about this."

"What do you mean?"

"When I killed my mom she was a bitch. She did terrible things, but...she was my mom. She still did nice things sometimes. When I was deciding to kill her or not I realized that the bad outweighed the good, but in my opinion that doesn't mean the good didn't mean anything to me. I was just processing the whole thing. Realizing that I won't have the good things at all now." I look to the tied up married couple, "As a kid I was jealous of the kids who had parents that loved them. That tucked them in at night, and sang to them. Parents that hugged their kids, or at least said 'i love you' when they left for school. I would've done anything for my parents to do that to me. I'd even trade both my parents for at least one that could love me." I sigh, "That's why these two I thought of them as parents as well. We didn't see eachother a lot, but they were so nice to me. I even remember they secretly gave me money to buy candy or something else my parents didn't let me get as a kid," I smile at the memory, but immediately wipe it off my face, "But as much as I hate to say it, they were only grooming me. All those times they said if i wanted to live with them i thought it was bc I loved playing in their back yard so much. That was so stupid..." I laugh at myself, "but at the time they still made me happy. How am I supposed to feel after killing the people that made my childhood a bit better even though they're terrible disgusting and even worse people then my parents? My feelings about killing people is just so confusing that I don't know how to feel, and I'm sorry if I've been terrible to you today or even after this whole thing."