「【𝟙𝟡】」

𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚 :

•--------------------------------•

They safely reached the secret place and planned to sleep cuz they were tired from all the work they had today.

*Here comes y/n and kook being lovely dovey*

"y/n baby" jungkook called y/n who was sitting on the opposite of the bed while jk sat on the bed.

"What happened my baby?" Y/n said looking at Jungkook.

Here he goes agian pouting and asking for kisses.

You stood up from the place with ur eyes fixed on ur phone but u were stopped when Jungkook slowly walked towards you, you backed away until ur back hit the wall and he pinned you to the wall and you got stuck between him and the wall. He just stared at her admiring her beauty. His eyes moved from her eyes to her lips. And he....

"Yah- what are u-" he didn't let y/n complete and just smashed his lips on hers leaving her a blushing mess.

It lasted for sometimes and Y/n was still processing that jungkook pinned her to the Wall and kissed her she tried to walk away but he sneaked around her waist and hugged her from behind causing her to die BLUSHING.

"Just stay with me i don't wanna leave you" he said placing his head on her shoulders and snuggling in like a baby. (I mean he is y/n's baby)

"I won't go anywhere leaving u mah baby" y/n said turing to face jungkook and he looked her with caring eyes.

"Aish your so cute!!! I can't resist you" he said and pinched her cheeks, so y/n fake cried and jungkook asked "oh mah gawd does it hurt?" But u just showed him ur tongue teasing him you tried to run away but he caught you by your wrist and pulled u to him. Which made both to fall in the bed with y/n on top of jungkook.

"Hehehe" he laughed after falling as if he planned everything.

"Yah leave me we gotta have dinner!" Y/n said and jungkook finally let go of y/n and they went to eat dinner.

"So you guys finally finished being all lovely dovey?" Asked taehyung making u both look away in embarrassment.

"Yah no! We were just chill-" y/n was cut off my jk saying "i don't think we should answer u that Hyung" and just sat there to eat.

And they just had dinner and went to sleep.

Jungkook couldn't sleep thinking about how lucky he was to be with y/n and planned that he is gonna marry her after collage.

Collage is gonna end in 3 months so he waited for it to get over.

As usual jk and y/n cuddled up and slept.

It was morning now Jungkook woke up soon and planned to tell y/n about his decision so he waited for y/n to get up....he went to the living room and called jin.

"Jin Hyung" he slowly called jin slowly so no one would wake up.

"What Jungkook ah" asked jin who was cooking for everyone while everyone was sleeping.

"Hyung I wanna tell u about things I have decided...." Jungkook said and jin agreed to hear them.

"So Hyung....i don't wanna be a mafia anymore because y/n has been injured because of that and i don't want this to continue Because......after collage ends iam gonna marry y/n" he said and jin was thinking about it.

"Ummm.......jungkook ah I think what ur saying is right and it's also safe for u and y/n so do that, i respect ur decision!" Jin said and jungkook hugged him and said "your the best Hyung ever!!" And they both smiled and jin went back to cooking.

Y/n woke up and came downstairs and saw jungkook sitting on the sofa pouting.

"Good morning mah baby" she said and sat near jk. "You know how long I have been waiting for u to get up?!!?" He said in a cute angry tone.

"Ohh sorry mah baby I was tired frok yesterday work" she said yawing.

"Okay anyways....i gotta tell u smth really important" jungkook said and y/n told him to tell it so he explained it how he wanna be hereafter and quit the mafia job.....

And y/n was actually happy hearing this she was happy being a mafia but it's not safe for them so she agreed with everything.

Jungkook did not say about marrying cuz he wanna suprise y/n.

[Time skip after 3 months]
It was all good like normal jungkook attended school cuz he isn't a mafia anymore nor the BTS members. There was a lot of money left from his dad so he used it when he needed it, and all the BTS members, minha, chaeryeong and y/n live together now in a house that jk bought with his (dad's) money. Collage was finally over and jk wasn't seen anywhere but y/n got a letter saying.....

"Get ready at 6.00 I'll pick u up!"
- by jk your loml xoxo.

Your friends cheered for u and you when home to see that jk was not there so u just did what he told u to.

It was gonna be 6 now when all the of the BTS members except jk came and said u to get in the car rn! And literally pushed u to the car and locked the door, closed your eyes and took u somewhere....

They reached and opened y/n eyes and let her out of the car.

There she saw a beautiful scenery where jungkook back hugged her and said "my love of my life will u agree to me?" Asked jk.

"In what my baby?" You asked turning around to jk where he showed his beautiful bunny smile (that i could die for) and kneeled down on his knees.

"Will u marry me and be my wife? My baby?" He asked showing a ring to you.

"Oh my god- are u for real?!??" Y/n asked getting teary as jungkook nodded his head and y/n jumped in happiness and said "ofc!!!! I'll marry you!! Omg I can't believe this!!!" And jk hugged her in happiness.

While all the members and her friends clapped from behind and jumped in happiness.

"Finally y/n is getting married!!! Congratulations jk and y/n!!!" They shouted in unison and rosé hugged y/n and they all had a good dinner and went home.

[After 2-3 weeks]
Y/n and jk got married finally and lived happily.

(And btw y/n isn't a mafia either she quit it right after jk so no one a mafia here, they have jk's father's money and y/n' dad's money to live)

And the end~

•--------------------------------•

(That's all for this mafia ff it has been so long since I started it i couldn't have been able to finish it soon because of school work but anyways now it's done there is two more books on my acc coming soon so wait for it!! Thanks for all u guys love and Support lobe you guys!!!💜✨)