「【𝟙𝟝】」

𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚 :

•--------------------------------•

"Guys can we plan for a revenge?" Taehyung suggested.

"Sure why not." Jungkook said smirking.

As he said he grabbed Y/n's hand and went the living room with tae.

They started planning what to do and made sure no one else came in or saw them...they finally finished planning (I won't tell the plan now gotta keep it as a secret) and everyone got up made some breakfast cuz no one had it yet....

Jungkook sat next to Y/n pushing away minha who was going to sit next to Y/n.

*Jungkook pushes minha*

Minha : yah what the hell-

Jungkook : I wanna sit with my girlfriend u have a problem?

Minha : u could have just said that , no need to push me =_=

Jungkook : ahh fine fine sit somewhere okay??

Minha ; fine aish乁( •_• )ㄏ

Y/n : aish stop fighting!!! Let me eat in peace.

Jungkook and minha : fine fine.

everyone finished eating and Jungkook was sitting with Y/n on the couch of his room and everyone went to Thier own rooms and he kept looking at her, while you were looking at ur phone....you thought to look at Jungkook because u felt him staring at you and u were right! he was already staring at you- u just looked away as soon as u guys made eye contact.

"Aww Is my baby shy?" Jungkook asked trying to look at Y/n who keeps turning her face (poor neck).

"Ah-? Aish no iam not!" Y/n said looking away.

"Then turn to me" he grabbed Y/n's face with his hands and made her look at him in his eyes.

"Aish what are you doing??" Y/n asked.

He slowly leaned in closing the gap between u two, looking straight into Y/n's eyes.

He closed his eyes and Y/n did the same and he kissed her lips.....Y/n excepted this to happen cuz last time it was interrupted by Jimin....the kiss lasted for 10 secs and Jungkook broke the kiss and looked into Y/n's eyes and said "I love you from the bottom of my heart" Y/n hugged him and said "I love you too!! Ur so precious to me!" And they both hugged each other and cuddled up in the bed.

Jungkook put his arm on Y/n's waist and pulled her closer to him and got all comfy......they were watching a movie together and Jungkook noticed Y/n had slept hugging Jungkook so he kissed her forehead, put her head on his chest and kept his head on top of hers, pulled the blanket all over them and dozed off.

[After 20 mins]
Minha's and chaeryeong's POV :
We knocked on Jungkook's door thrice and he won't open cuz we wanna talk to Y/n but he wouldn't open the door aishhh.

Chaeryeong opened the door after knocking thrice.

They opened the door to see both Y/n and Jungkook sleeping peacefully.

Minha : ahh this is why they didn't open the door.

Chaeryeong : ackk they are so cute *takes pic*

"Iam gonna tease Y/n later with this photo" chaeryeong said with chuckle.

As they both chuckled seeing the photos and went out leaving them sleeping.

[After 2 hours]
Jungkook woke up after 2 hours to see Y/n who is still sleeping next to him peacefully.

Jungkook's POV :
I woke up to see Y/n still sleeping next to me hugging my waist, ackk she is so cute!! I poked her cheeks slightly which made her wake up.

Aish Jungkook u messed up!!
"Ahh how long was I sleeping?" She asked rubbing her eyes sleepy.

"Ummm idk I slept too, did I wake u up? U can sleep agi-" she cut me off

"Nope u didn't wake up me up and I think it's been too long since I slept" she said smiling sleepy.

"Oh okay my baby" I said and she smiled and got up to leave and freshen up.

Y/n's POV :
I went and got all freshened up and went to jungkook's room to see him laying in the bed scrolling on his phone, I went near him and said "jungkookie let's go to the living room" "okkie baby" he said and intertwined our hands and walked to the living room.

Agian they all stopped talking when we went in- aishh Istg if they are talking about me and Jungkook iam gonna kill them!!!!

"Continue what u guys left stopped talking!" I heard jungkook say, he said in a cold manner with sent shivers to my spine.

"Umm- we- it- was nothing-" chaeryeong tried to explain but jk asked her "if it was nothing then why did u guys stop talking when we entered??" "Yeah answer him" I added.

"Fine fine pls don't get angry" jimin said to calm Jungkook down.

"We were talking about u guys okay? Minha and chaeryeong said they saw u guys cuddling and sleeping and said it was so cute that they took pics for teasing u guys- oh shit-" jimin blurted it all out, he stopped after getting hit my taehyung.

"Stfu Jungkook is gonna kill us!!" Tae murmured to jimin as Jimin gulped.

"Ahh so this is what is happening here?? First Jimin Hyung u saw us when we kissed now this??? Aishh can't u guys not spy on us?" Jungkook said and everyone remained silent.

"Sorry jungkook ah we won't do this again okay? Don't get angry..." Jin said but Jungkook laughed.

"Yah why are u laughing now??" Jim asked being confused by Jungkook.

"Hyung I didn't know u guys were this scared of me" as jk said he continued laughing.

"Aishhh we got scared for no reason" Jin said.

"Ahh so u won't get scared of me anymore?" Jungkook asked raising his eyebrows.

"Ummm not like that but...yeah we are still scared by u dw!" Jhope said.

"Okok Hyung sorry for being so scary" jk said and giggled.

While Y/n just stood there in shock seeing Jungkook like this.

[At 8:00pm]
They were gonna eat dinner but Jungkook said we have to get some items for the plan so they all went separate with masks on to the stores and bought what Jungkook told them to buy.....after that they all had dinner and went to sleep, but Jungkook didn't sleep cuz he was thinking why his father didn't contact him or try to find him yet.....
(Btw it's gonna be Sunday the next day so minha, chaeryeong, Y/n are gonna be staying here since it's safe here and Y/n's mom and rosé is protected by her dad so don't worry about them)