「【𝟘𝟛】」

𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚 :

•--------------------------------•

Y/n's POV :
I was gonna go back but he stopped and came back, And asked for my number. (Ahhhhhh iam mentally screaming!!!!).

Jungkook's POV :
I almost forgot to ask her no. So I stopped and went back to ask her no. And she gave me hers and I gave mine and said we can hangout after school in the nearest cafe. And she nodded a yes and waved bye agian and left. The smile she showed at last was so cute as I mumbled "cute". She turned back , I thought she heard but no (sigh) she just went the wrong way. She excused herself and went front of me.

Y/n's POV :
Aishh why am I embarassing myself!!!!! In front of him , I almost went the wrong way back- When I saw he wasn't looking anymore I ran to the class and saw minha and chaeryeong waiting for me , they asked me why I was late. I just said "I had some important work" if i say the truth they will tease me so I just lied.

[Time skip after class]
Finally the school was over and everyone was heading out but Y/n stayed and let her friends go home first but little did she knew her friends know she is staying here to hangout with jungkook. Oop they followed her and found. They just acted like they didn't know and waved bye to Y/n and left.

Y/n's POV :
I waved bye to my friends and waited for jungkook he came by soon then I expected. He said let's go to the cafe near school and I nodded in agreement.

Jungkook's POV :
Aishhh iam sweating a lot, why am I so nervous!!!! (Okok calm down jungkook it's fine) and we both walked over to the cafe since it's very close to the school.

Jin's POV :
Jungkook looked so happy after he left in the lunch break none of us don't know why but then I saw him with the new girl Y/n? Wow they are gonna hang out ig. Jungkook has grown so much (fakes tears) (wipes fake tears).

Authors POV :
Everyone acted with jin as they saw jungkook leave with Y/n. he looked happier than ever he was. Which made the hyungs so proud and made them to fake tears...

Suga's POV:
I saw them acting as if they were faking tears (heavy sighs). "Can't y'all stop wiping that non-existent tears??" I said getting annoyed and they all looked at me said jimin "Hyung let's tease him more when he comes back" and laughed as every one laughed. Iam happy if jungkook is happy....

Y/n's POV :
We reached the cafe that we were talking about and sat on a table and the waiter came and asked us what we want to eat and we decided and ordered it and while we were eating he started to speak first....

Jungkook's POV :
I was just busy looking at her.... She said she finished ordering so I asked her "so is this your first day of the school?" She answered "no I actually studied here before 5 years and came back now...." She stopped mid sentence and asked me smth "promise me you wouldn't say this to anyone!" I said ok and she continued "my dad left my mother when I and my sister was younger so my mom couldn't pay for my fees so she just payed for my sister Rosé...she studies here too and now my mom is stable agian so she could pay for me".

Y/n's POV :
Oh shit- I said it to him now he is not even gonna look at me....(it's fine Y/n it's fine..) he looked at me worried and said "iam so sorry to hear that-" I said everything was okay now so I could finally come to school....when someone barged in the cafe.........