「【𝟘𝟟】」

𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚 :

•--------------------------------•

At 10:00 AM
Y/n got up to see minha sleeping next to her and she woke up wondering where the hell she is , but then Jungkook came in and said good morning.

Y/n's POV :
I woke up and saw minha sleeping peacefully , I was just wondering where I was cuz I don't remember anything from yesterday night....when Jungkook came in saying "good morning" I was still half asleep so I asked him "where am I?" And "what are you doing here?" He chuckled and said "your in my house , u came here yesterday for hanging out we even met your dad." "Ohh I remember well kinda" I said sleepy.

"Y'all what are you both doing in my house?" Said sleepy minha rubbing her eyes.

"Aish minha we are at jungkook's house not yours" I said and hit her playfully so she would wake up completely.

"Oh iam sorry jungkook I was just not clear" said minha and she laughed awkwardly.

"It's fine minha" Jungkook said and smiled.

Author's POV :
"Oh shit what time is it? Asked Y/n "it's umm 10:15 I think so...." Jungkook said. "Whatttt why didn't you wake me up early iam really late for school!!!!!!" Y/n yelled at jungkook , but jungkook just said her to calm down....

"How do u expect me to calm down when iam really late to school!!?!?" Y/n yelled agian.

"Yah you dumbass it's Saturday today and we don't have school" Jungkook yelled back.

"Oh..I see...im sorry I overreacted." And y/n laughed it off and changed to topic , "okay anyways bye iam going home bye Jungkook" Y/n said.

"No wait" he held her hand and stopped her and said "we are all planning to go to mall So..can u also come with us...?"

Jungkook's POV :
I finally asked her (sigh) I have been waiting from 7 in the morning to ask her this and finally she woke up..... "Yeah ofc I can come wait let me inform my mom...ohhh noooo I didn't inform her yesterday that I slept here!!!"She said freaking out...."Y/n it's fine I told Chaeryeong to say that you were having a sleepover in her house so don't freak out!" I said to the girl who was freaking out infront of me.

Y/n's POV :
"Woah thanks a lot I freaked out for no reason" I said sighing as he just laughed and asked me to come for breakfast so did Minha.

We all went downstairs to eat breakfast (I know this is pretty late for breakfast but it's early for me) and had breakfast.

"Umm Jungkook, me and minha don't have extra dresses to wear rn for the mall so I'll go homechange and come?" I asked him in a whisper. He said "it's fine we can arrange new dresses for you both"

"Ah nono I don't wanna be a burden for u , you can arrange dress for minha I'll go home-" Jungkook cut me calling the maids for new dresses.

"Jungkook ah it's fine I can just go and home and change u don't ha-" minha said but before she can complete the sentence Jungkook spoke.

"No u both are wearing that dress and I called chaeryeong to come too so we can all enjoy" he demanded.

So Y/n and minha just shut their mouth and nodded a yes.

They all had breakfast and now they were getting ready to go to the mall.

Jungkook got ready and said everyone to wait in the car while he waited for Y/n.

*This was the dress y/n was wearing*

Y/n came down after 4 mins looking pretty with that dress on and jungkook couldn't stop staring at her (someone shake the shit out of so he would wake up from his dreamland) she saw jungkook who was standing there alone , she asked him why didn't he get in the car.

But he just held her hand and said ,

"Y/n I have something to tell you..."

"Yeah what is it?" She asked

I- i- I really like you....

He said making the girl widened her eyes in shock.

"W- what- did u- just say-?" She asked stuttering in shock.

I said I really like you...

I- I like-

*Loud sound*

And someone was finally happy....

There he stood shook...