「【𝟙𝟞】」

𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚 :

•--------------------------------•

Author's POV :

*Flashback*

"mr.park iam gonna on a business trip I'll be back in a week so pls take care of everything" said jungkook's dad to Y/n's dad. He still does know that he talked bad about Y/n right infront of her dad and even planned to kill her. He informed to Y/n's dad and left after jungkook went to school that morning. Btw this happened when Jungkook lost his memories about Y/n and went to school. Jungkook's dad trusted that Jungkook wouldn't get his memory back since mr.park was there but he was too dumb to know he would get it in a week. Jk's dad hasn't returned even after a week that's why he didn't search for Jungkook.

Meanwhile Jungkook couldn't sleep thinking about his dad, not because he misses him but just wondering how he did not find him and why he and yeonha is teaming up cuz he didn't get that much of his memory, some pieces are missing from his memories.

So he planned to ask about his dad to jimin and Y/n again.

It's was morning now (8:00am sunday) everybody got up and had breakfast was ready to excute the plan that they made.

They packed their stuffs but jungkook stopped them. "Jimin Hyung u were the one awake that time when he tied me up the chair right?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah what happened?" Jimin asked turning to face jungkook. "Ummm so some of my memories are missing and it's giving me a headache" jungkook said holding his head.

"Yah your fine right? It's not paining anymore right? I hope it goes away and u get ur memories back" Y/n said and patted Jungkook's back. "I guess so....anyways iam wasting our time" jungkook said and they packed all the things. So they followed as jungkook said...they first reached to yeonha's house and wore full black clothes so she won't find them.....but they were wrong. Y/n has already informed her dad for more people to accompany them.

Jungkook went in first after killing the security that was outside.

He wore black mask and full black hoodie.

(If ur wondering why they didn't go to his dad place first cuz y/n asked her dad everything and he said he went for a business trip and everything so yeonha is alone and we can attack her first.)

He rang the bell and yeonha opened it. "Ohh jungkookie what brings you here?" She said jumping like a little kid. "Umm nothing just wanted to see your beautiful face...which I miss so much" jungkook flirted with her while Y/n controlled herself from slitting yeon's throat. She was sitting in the car with everyone, it was near the gate but yeonha couldn't see it cuz jk was standing infront of her hiding them. "So ur not gonna let me in?" Asked jungkook as Yeon panicked and and said "oh- oh sorry for making you wait!! Kookie pls come in" as jungkook went in after signalling everyone.

He went in and sat on the sofa while Yeon went to give some water to jungkook.

Jungkook got up and went to the kitchen where Yeon was and hit her head just like how his dad hit his head and Yeonha passed out as jungkook smirked. That's when everyone came in and tied Yeon up in the chair waiting for her to wake up....they made sure no one entered the house.

(After 10 mins)
Yeon woke up with a really bad headache and saw jungkook Standing in front of her.

"Ahhh my head hurts" said yeonha trying to touch her head but it was blocked by the rope tied on her.

"Wow this trash is finally awake? U know how long we waited for you bitch" said Y/n and scoffed.

"What are YOU doing here with MY jungkook!!?!!?! Didn't her forget you??!? What's happening here???" Said yeonha as she panicked.

"Speak all you want now cuz u can't anymore after sometimes" jungkook said and smirked.

"Yah jungkook ah no jungkookie what are u doing? What happened to you? U forgot Y/n right? U only love me rig-" Yeon kept blabbering but was stopped when Jungkook slapped her really hard.

"Stfu you bitch stop acting like your innocent and don't know anything when your the one who mainly planned every single thing with my dad and did not say me!! And you still think i would like a garbage and a bitch like you!?! If u still do think that your just a delusion bitch who wants everything for yourself and thinks whatever u want will happen so I wanna kill you right now so iam gonna since I want that to happen!!!" Said Jungkook after slapping Yeon.

"I- I didn't mean to jungkook....." She fake cried but that did not make Jungkook to calm down so he held her hand calmly and said "it won't hurt that much, okay not more than u hurted me" and bent her fingers backwards as she screamed for help.

"Jungkook!! Jungkook!! Pls listen- ahhhhhhh" he bent another one which caused her to scream more.

"Jungkook ah it's my time to shine now I'll take care of that bitch" y/n said and jungkook nodded, y/n came front and stood infront of Yeon and held her neck and choked her.

"So tell me now what, who, which made you do this dirty work? Huh?" Y/n asked as Yeon suffered to speak Because she was choked my Y/n.

"I- pls- let me- live i- " Yeon tried to say but Y/n's grip on her neck was getting more tighter.

"If u want me to stop choking you tell me all the truth!" As y/n left her neck and Yeon tried to catch her breathe.

"Okay okay I'll tell you everything and pls let me live" yeonha begged but y/n just said "just answer my questions!" "So do u really love jungkook or ur pretending?" Y/n asked as she kept looking at Jungkook.

"Iam sorry.... I didn't like him, i hate him actually I acted like I liked him so that we would get married and i would get all his money.....after" she stopped and started crying (pls don't believe her) "after what???" Y/n asked curiously.

"After....my father kills jungkook" she finished and cried agian.

"So ur telling me u did not like jungkook at all and did this all for his money after he gets killed by ur father!!!!?!!?" Y/n asked as she took out her gun to shoot her but jungkook stopped her so you guys could get more info from her.

Yeonha nodded while crying and y/n asked "so why are u fcking crying if u don't like jungkook??? Is this an acting too??? Wow iam amazed!" *Scoffs*

"No...i like him now....since I have been with him so long I love him...." Yeon said and showed puppy eyes to jungkook but he just looked at her in disgust.

"Shut that dirty mouth of yours don't even say my name iam DISGUSTED by u and ur existence!!" Jungkook said and pointed gun to her head.....

(Authors note :
Iam extremely sorry for posting it late, I have been busy with school work and more stuff so I couldn't post anything iam really sorry guys I'll try to post more regularly!💜❤️ Love you guys I hope you enjoyed this part and don't forget to vote this!✨💜❤️)