「【𝟙𝟛】」

𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚 :

•--------------------------------•

School ended pretty soon and everyone was heading home.

Y/n and her friends packed Thier things and Y/n said them to go home but they were hesitant, because they were worried about Y/n so they said they would come along everywhere she go.

"Guys pls this is too much nothing would happen t-" Y/n got cut off by chaeryeong

"Nope we are coming with you no matter what were are here to protect you!!!" Chaeryeong said.

"Ahh whatever" Y/n rolled her eyes and they all went with jimin.

"Jungkook ah come and we will make you remember everything" jimin said and dragged Jungkook out of there.

Y/n, minha, chaeryeong, jimin, Jungkook. Where going in a car to a empty place more like a covered place where no one would find anything.

They reached it pretty soon , it was a dark place and it was covered so no one would notice they quickly went in making sure no one saw them.

"Hyung" Jungkook whispered.

"Yeah?" Jimin asked.

"Why are u guys living here? And not living in your house?" Jungkook questioned.

"Umm just come in I'll tell everything." Jimin said.

"Okok fine ig u won't tell me until I get in!" Jungkook said getting annoyed.

(Aishh Jungkook be paitence)

They went in and Jin finally saw jungkook after so long and said "Jungkook ah how have you been we all missed you!" "Hyung I missed you too! I missed everyone now tell me what happened that jimin Hyung has been hiding from me" Jungkook said and jimin started to explain everything every single thing yeonha shit had done and what his father did..

Jungkook was in shock but didn't believe anything , he felt familiar like it happened before cuz it did happen. "What- what are- you saying hyung- this isn't true right? TELL ME THIS IS ALL A JOKE!!!!!!" He started to get a really bad headache , "Jungkook Jungkook ah listen and pls calm down!!!" Jin patted jungkook's back.

Minha : Y/n why didn't you tell us this???

Chaeryeong : u could have said it to us about Jungkook we would have helped you about this.

Y/n : iam really sorry guys I thought I can deal with this myself.....iam sorry...

Minha : not it's not your fault I understand that.

Minha and chaeryeong hugged her and comforted Y/n.

"Jungkook think, think you took a pill and it completely vanished your memory if u think more you can get your memory back look at Y/n the girl you loved the most or should I say the first girl you loved the most, you can do it!!!!!" Suga yelled.

"But hyung I can't bel-" and jungkook passed out.

"Jungkook! Jungkook!!" Y/n yelled in fear as chaeryeong hugged Y/n and told her to calm down and finally Y/n calmed down.

"It's fine Y/n he is probably getting his memories back that's why he passed out I hope he gets his memories back! Y/n don't worry" taehyung said and reassured Y/n.

Jin carried Jungkook to the bedroom and lay him down and everyone waited for him to get up.

*Ring ring* Y/n's phone was ringing so she went somewhere else to answer it.

It was her dad she said "hello appa (dad in Korean)" as she answered the phone.

Y/n in phone with her dad.
Her dad : Y/n ah how are you dear?

Y/n : iam fine appa how are you?

Her dad : oh iam fine too dear I hope your doing well...ah anyways I have some really important thing to say...

Y/n : yeah appa what is it?

Her dad : so u know my mafia repetition is gonna get over....so iam planning on making you the next mafia.... you can work with jungkook ofc iam pretty sure you would accept this....I already asked Rosé but she didn't wanted to do it so iam asking you my dear....

Y/n : if u really want me to take the mafia job I'll take it and Iam completely okay with it...(Y/n said smirking cuz she was planning something in her mind.)

Her dad : I knew it , I knew you would take my job and do it perfectly my dear.

Y/n smiled hearing her dad's words.

Y/n : ofc I will appa don't worry.

Y/n : appa u know what happened between jungkook and his dad?

Her dad : umm no what happened between them?

Y/n explained how jungkook's dad threatened them and made Jungkook forget about her and about everything.

Her dad : his dad really did this?? Omg Jungkook and I have been trusting him blindly....I feel so stupid believing him....Jungkook must feel really bad right now.

Y/n : yeah appa he is finally getting some of him memory back hopefully he gets it fully.

Her dad : I hope too Y/n so what are we gonna do about his dad right now and yeonha?

Y/n : I have a plan to take revenge of yeonha but , what should we do to jungkook's dad I mean ur working under him and everyone there believes him.

Her dad : your right , but I don't fully work under him I have my own group of mafias and they are kinda against jungkook's dad cuz he treated them like trash...so I think we could possibly take revenge if Jungkook gets his memories back...Let's hope for the best Y/n.
And congratulations mafia Y/n!

Y/n : thanks appa I'll make you feel proud...I hope we can make this work!

Y/n ended the call And went to the place where everyone was sitting.

"Guys this is not the time to say it but iam officially a mafia now since my dad's repetition is gonna end..." She exclaimed happily.

"Wow Y/n congratulations!!!!! Iam soo happy for you!!!" Minha and chaeryeong hugged her.

"Congratulations Y/m now our work has become easy on taking revenge on his dad and yeonha!!!" Namjoon said as Y/n smirked.

"Iam gonna make her pay for what she did!" As everyone got so happy.

"That's our Y/n!" Suga said proudly.

"Now we only have to make jungkook remember us and they are over!" Jhope said as everyone agreed.

"Let's wait and see y'all" jin said.

"Why don't you guys stay here? Its pretty late and you guys can see what happens to jungkook next morning." Namjoon suggested and they agreed.

Y/n, minha, chaeryeong called Thier parents and said they were having a sleepover and Thier parents agreed.

"So is there extra rooms?" Minha asked curiously.

"Yeah ofc or else why would we ask u to stay here?" Jimin said making minha feel dumb.

"Ooh right iam just asking stupid questions, sorry iam just not in the right mind after hearing everything..." Minha said.

"It's fine minha we understand now go and sleep it's getting late we will discuss about this in the morning." Taehyung said as all of them went to the rooms and slept.