「【𝟙𝟜】」

𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚 :

•--------------------------------•

[Morning]
Jungkook woke up first cuz he slept earlier than everyone (well he didn't fall a sleep he passed out cuz he had a headache) he just came out of the room and sat on the couch and thought everything that jimin explained and he slowly started to feel that everything that jimin said had happened to him....and he finally got his mind cleared up.

Jungkook's POV :
I was thinking and I got a headache agian and I remembered what happened to Y/n on that day!!! Yeonha shot her. That shit!

I just closed my eyes and imagined it...

[Flashback]
"I-i really like you"

"What did- you- just say?"

"I said I like you"

"I- like-"

*Gun shot*

And he remembers what happened before this how he hung out with Y/n how he liked being with Y/n and everything.

How is dad threatened him and said he was the one who killed his mom and everything single thing that jimin said.

"Ahh nooooo" Jungkook shouted opening his eyes in fear.

He was crying so hard thinking about this...."why did I believe my dad??!!? He is so cruel than I thought!!??! He doesn't deserve to live anymore after what he did!!! He really thought I can't do anything iam gonna make you pay for this dad!!!"

Jungkook said and got up to see Y/n coming out of the room.

"Y/n!!!" He said in happiness and hugged her tight. And started crying.

"Hey jungkook" Y/n hugged him back immediately.

"Ah Jungkook ah why are you crying?" Y/n asked worried.

"I- iam so sorry-" and he just continued crying.

"Why why are u saying sorry jungkook?" Y/n asked rubbing jungkook's back.

"I- I remember everything what happened to you and me....I feel like shit for treating you like this I feel really bad....I wish I didn't let that happen to you...but iam sorry I couldn't save you at that time." Jungkook said while sobbing.

"Jungkook jungkookie listen to me it's not your fault ok? I know you tried your best to save me...iam happy you got your memories back....we will take revenge on them dont worry!" Y/n said looking at Jungkook in his eyes.

"Y/n....can I ask you something....?" Jungkook asked nervous.

"Yeah what is it?" Y/n replied smiling.

"Do u- do u still like me..?" Jungkook asked.

"No I don't like you...Y/ stopped mid sentence to see Jungkook's reaction... Jungkook's smile dropped as soon as he heard that. "But I love you" Y/n completed.

Now Jungkook was the happiest human being on the planet...even after he treated y/n like that she still likes him or should I say she loves him.

"Wait- are u for real?" Jungkook stuttered and Y/n chuckled at his reaction.

"Yeah yes I love you from the bottom of my heart!!!!" He hugged Y/n tightly as if she was gonna leave any time soon.

He broke the hug after sometime and asked "can I kiss you?" Y/n literally turned red she tried to escape but he caught her by her wrist.

*Ummm someone is blushing here" he teased her leaving her speechless.

"Yah- aish why are u doin-" she got cut off by jungkook placing his lips on hers...

Y/n's eyes widened in sudden move of his but she didn't waste anytime and kissed him back.

It lasted for 5 secs cuz jimin planned to walk in. (yeah u read that right) jimin woke up and came to the hall.......so embarrassing.

"Oh wait- sorry guys" jimin said and ran away.

"Ahhhh Hyung!!!!! Why do u always come at these times?!?!!? Aishhh" both Jungkook and Y/n turned bright red in embarrassment when they saw jimin.

"Ahhhh jimin!!!!!!! Aishhh this is sooooo embarrassing" Y/n said being embarrassed.

In the other side jimin was happy cuz Jungkook finally remembered her and kissed her.

They were already shouting at jimin for coming in....and jimin was just laughing...

"Aishhh Hyung!!!! Iam so done with you" Jungkook said annoyed and jimin just laughed agian.

"Whatever it is did u get ur memory back?" Jimin asked.

"Yes Hyung I remember Y/n and everything that happened to me and her I kept Thinking about it and I managed to get it back!" Jungkook said happily.

"Woah Jungkook ah!!!! Your great iam really happy for you!!!! I know you could do this!!!!" Jimin said hugging Jungkook.

Y/n chuckled at them.

Soon everyone woke up one by one and they said it to everyone and they were all happy and relieved to hear it.

"And jungkook another happy news!" Y/n said to Jungkook

"Yeah what's it my love?" Jungkook said looking in Y/n's eyes.

"L- love- what-" Y/n blushed.

"Yes MY LOVE" he said emphasizing the word my love.

"Okk bunny baby" Y/n said smiling to Jungkook and jungkook shower his bunny smile as soon as he heard it. He quickly pecked Y/n's cheeks and giggled and Y/n smiled like a idiot.

"Ok anyways bunny boy....Iam a mafia too now!!!!" Y/n said jumping in happiness as jungkook also joined her.

"Wowww Y/n really??? Iam sooo happy for u my love!!!!" Y/n can't help but blush agian as jungkook chuckled at her red cheeks.

Y/n explained how she is a mafia now....

Jungkook hugged her and congratulated her.

"My mafia wifey!" Jungkook said making Y/n laugh.

"Yah iam not ur wife yet!" Y/n said hitting Jungkook playfully.

"Ok then my mafia girlfriend" Jungkook said with his bunny smile.

"Okok enough flirting mr.buff bunny" Y/n said and laughed as jungkook also laughed.

"Guys can we plan for a revenge?" Taehyung suggested.

"Sure why not." Jungkook said smirking.