「【𝟘𝟜】」

𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚 :

•--------------------------------•

They were sitting and talking, when some people barged in shouting jungkook's name. They turned to see five man's with gun telling jungkook to come with them but jungkook just smirked.....

Y/n's POV :
I and jungkook were just chilling and we turned back to see five man's with knife , guns. calling jungkook to come with them,

I was scared to death I wanted to escape from that place I started shivering when I remembered that yeonha was a mafia...

"Noo are they here to kill jungkook?"

"Did yeonha sent them to kill me!?????"

"Wht are we gonna do now?!??"

I was really scared and suddenly jungkook smirked and throw water on there faces and grabbed my hand and ran to the door not wasting any time.

Jungkook's POV :
Well I see yeonha is really dumb..... To think I wouldn't notice them...(chuckles). I know what to do with them...but Y/n is with me I have to rescue her first....so I didn't waste any time and took her hand and throw some water on Their faces and ran from there with Y/n....

[After some time of running]
They two reached a safe place and saw that nobody was following them. And tried to catch breath. And they just sat there and carefully looked and saw no one was there and they ran from there to a crowed place. Jungkook Didn't have a gun or he would have just shot them right there. Even if he had gun with him he won't shoot them right there he would have made them follow him somewhere and would have shot them.

Y/n's POV :
I asked jungkook if I could ask him a question he said ok. So I asked him "who are those people?" He sighed and replied "they are sent by yeonha's dad to kidnap me" I gasped why would they wanna kidnap jungkook!??!?

Are they trying to kidnap him and kill him?!???

No freaking way!!!!

What are they gonna do kidnapping him!??!

Is yeonha trying to take up the first place?!??!

Aishh iam sooo confused...

Jungkook looked at me and asked if I was okay cuz I looked trustfrated....aish no frustrated.

I said I was just confused. why would yeonha kidnap him!??!?? When she loves him????! Is she acting for his money then!!?!! Aishh iam overthinking....

Jungkook patted my back and said "ill drop you at your house it's not safe for you to go alone it's already late" and held my hand smoothly. And we walked to my home.

While going home :
I was sooo curious to know what is happening between yeonha and jungkook but I couldn't just ask him a lot of questions when this was the first day.....so I just kept quiet. We reached home after 5 mins of walking and I said jungkook thank you and he waved a bye to me so I did...I went in and said "i reached home!!!!" My mom was sitting there and asked me why I was so late....oh shit- I said I hung out that's why I was late and ran to ny room and freshened up....I layed in my bed. Ding a notification came...it was jungkook!!!!! Omg!!!! Why am I freaking out when I literally hung out with him! Anyways......

Ahhhh why is he sooo cute even in texts!!!!! (TT) I was literally blushing seeing the texts suddenly Rosé opened the door (Yes everything happens at the wrong timing) she came in and I put my phone under my pillow trying not to look sus

Ahhhh why is he sooo cute even in texts!!!!! (TT) I was literally blushing seeing the texts suddenly Rosé opened the door (Yes everything happens at the wrong timing) she came in and I put my phone under my pillow trying not to look sus.....she came and sat on my bed and asked my how was the first day of school was! I said "i pretty much enjoyed but the bully yeonha was being a brat to me so which ruined my mood!!!" I almost shouted in frustration but I stopped myself..... She said "yeah she is such a trouble maker I wish she wasn't alive rn but what to do she is a mafia and we can't touch her" and she sighed....I said "unnie it's fine I can handle her" and smirked.....she asked me how but I just said I won't tell her and acted like I was sleeping...."fine u don't have to but be careful with her" my sister warned me and went closing the door.

Jungkook's POV :
I couldn't stop thinking about her seriously she caught my heart.....I didn't even know that I was blushing when jimin Hyung (agian) came teased me....(sigh) "y'all he is blushing now" jimin Hyung said and laughed I just shouted at him "CAN YOU LEAVE ME ALONE HYUNG!!!" He was still laughing...why is he always coming at these times to catch me blushing or staring at her (aish) is he a spy for me or what!!!....I said to tease him "hyung don't fall off the chair laughing so much and break it agian.....poor chair" as he just hit me playfully and we both laughed.

Jimin's POV :
Something is happening to jungkook and it's making me laugh hard....I hope he is happy.....