「【𝟘𝟚】」

𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚 :

•--------------------------------•

Authors POV :
Someone tapped on Y/n's shoulder and splashed orange juice in her face....

Y/n's POV :
I turned back to get orange juice splash on my face and wiped my face to see the brat Yeonha was standing there smirking as I didn't waste anytime and splashed the orange juice on her FACE. As she yelled "HOW DARE YOU!!!!" and she went to the bathroom with her minions to clean her face. "That brat won't stop bothering me" I said in anger and went to clean myself. We all got the food and sat on a table to eat. When yeonha slammed the table and said "leave jungkook alone!!!!" I sighed and said "thats none of your business" and continued to eat as she agian spoke "see here you little piece of trash jungkook is mine and if u touch him I will kill you!" I just said "ok now STFU and don't bother me" she got so angry and was gonna slap me but stopped. I just looked at her in disgust when she said "Jungkookie oppa is here~" she spoke in a baby voice which irritated me.

Minha's POV :
Yeonha was bothering Y/n a lot since morning but I couldn't say anything cuz she warned me that she would do smth to my family. So I just warned Y/n but she doesn't seem like behaving I was really worried but I was sure she would handle it.

Chaeryeong's POV :
I was just looking at Y/n when yeonha said "jungkookie oppa" she looked angry? Yeah she did idk why but she looked angry and jealous maybe she likes him..... I said to minha to look at Y/n and she said she looks jealous and we both almost laughed out loud seeing Y/n jealous.

Authors POV :
Y/n looked at her friends laughing silently and acting "sus" as she questioned them "why the hell are u both laughing is my face funny to you?" As they both finally laughed out loud and Y/n was clearly angry. They agian saw Y/n's face and shut their mouth. Y/n asked what was so funny agian. They said she looked jealous and started to tease her saying she likes jungkook.

As Y/n's face turned red and excused them and ran to be restroom.

Y/n's POV :
Why am feeling heated up and why is my face getting red!??!?? Do I really like jungkook like they said!????!!? Oh hell naw! No I shouldn't like him after all he is a mafia he would just look at me like iam some kind of insect or smth. As I sighed and come out of the bathroom to see all the girls around the 7 boys drooling over them ngl they all looked soooo fcking good. I saw minha and chaeryeong and ran to them and asked what was happening here and they said "they are the 7 famous boys of the college and all of them are family friends and mafias" I widened my eyes as I heard all the seven were MAFIA'S!!!.
Like am I in a mafia school or what???!?. I looked over to see yeonha (aish I have to tell her uglyass name every time) acting like a baby infront of jungkook. I mentally gagged looking at her acting like that and I said "can we just go to our class? This shit is making me wanna puke" as we all got to the class.

[Time skip to lunch break]
I was really hungry and waiting for the class to finish I looked at my friend's chaeryeong was just looking like she was about to sleep anytime soon and minha was already sleeping. I just sighed and the period was finally over and I went and woke up and said it was lunch time and we went to have lunch I agian saw yeonha (aish why is first day like this!??!!?! Looking at that brat face makes me wanna crumble her face and throw it in the trash can) we just went and got the food and sat on the table and started to eat.
Jungkook and his friends came and sat beside the table we were sitting.

Jungkook's POV :
I looked at the new girl and she looked pretty and delicate (well I thought she was a Softie but no ig) I liked how she doesn't back off when yeonha did smth to her and she defended herself always. I wanna know more about her..... I was in my own thoughts and admiring the new girl I was caught off guard when someone said "looks like someone is in love" and everyone started to laugh. I was embarrassed...

They did not just caught me staring at her. (Aishh)

Jimin's POV :
We were all talking about something when I saw jungkook he didn't look like he was paying attention to us. When I noticed he was looking at the new girl that came today he wasn't just looking he was melting there and staring at her. I said "looks like someone is in love" and everyone laughed and jungkook face turned red and said "hyung can u mind your own business????" As we all just laughed.

Jungkook's POV agian :
I was seriously so embarrassed infront of them and yelled "i lost my appetite because of y'all" and got up and left to see her talking with her friends when one of them said "Y/n" so her name is y/n such a beautiful name just like her. And I saw she went somewhere else alone and I went behind her and asked "hey Y/n" as she said "hey jungkook" with a sweet smile. "sorry for being rude in the class I act like that to everyone" I said.

Y/n's POV :
Did he just say sorry to me!??!? Omg am I dreaming????? The coldest boy here is smilling and talking to me!!!!!.

I said it was fine and he asked if we can meet after school to know more about each other I was seriously sooo freaking happy. And his bunny smile is the cutest ahhhh ejdjjdkwksk. I said ok and he left waving a bye to me.