「【𝟙𝟟】」

𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚 :

•--------------------------------•

"Shut that dirty mouth of yours don't even say my name iam DISGUSTED by u and ur existence!!" Jungkook said and pointed gun to her head.....

But Y/n pulled jungkook back with her and backed away since she saw yeonha's dad trying to shoot jungkook but thanks to Y/n she pulled jungkook, but instead of jungkook yeonha got shot on her arm.

Y/n and jungkook fell on the side while yeonha's dad shot yeonha, she screamed In pain and shouted at her dad "yahh appa!!! What the hell shoot him not me!!!!" As she said her dad turned to look for jungkook but he was fast and shot her dad's leg which made him fall down in pain.

"You thought you could shoot me that easily huh?" Jungkook asked her dad and slapped him.

"Yah jungkook ah you will regret this!!!" Her dad said hissing in pain. "You think u will be alive after what you did now? Huh? Wow you must be really stupid" jungkook said and saw that he was trying to get up so he shot his legs and arms so he won't move any more.

"Hyung!!! Tie this garbage to the chair since he can't get up anymore" jungkook said and chuckled as y/n did too.

As the rest of BTS members came in and tied him up to the chair.

"So ready to die?" Asked Y/n to yeonha who was trembling in fear since they even shot her father.

"What- no! Pls! Let me live I beg you!!" And she started crying again y/n got tired of her seeing yeonha cry so she took out her gun and pointed to her mouth as yeonha stopped.

"If u cry one more time ill burn you alive! Well that's what iam gonna do anyways" said Y/n and kept her guns in and told jungkook.

Jungkook and y/n took out some poison and poured it on yeonha's and her dad's hand which makes their hand burn....and then they poured kerosene all over the place waved a bye to yeonha and her dad, left the place and set it on fire!

They turned back one time to look at it burning to feel happy as they can hear them screaming inside which made them even more happy.

"Finally we got rid of her and her trash dad! Now it's my dad who gotta pay for everything he did" jungkook said and y/n nodded.

They left the place and got to the house were the BTS members are staying secretly.

They went to sleep in their own rooms while jungkook grabbed y/n's hand and took her to his room.

Y/n just sat there scrolling through her phone in jk's bed as he went to freshen up.

Even after he came out of the bathroom she didn't notice him as she was busy with her phone and jk pouted wanting attention from Y/n and sat infront of her pouting like a baby.

"Y/niee~" he called out softly as Y/n hummed in response. "Why aren't you looking at me???" Jungkook asked and finally she saw him "what happened my baby? Why are you pouting?" Y/n asked as she kept her phone away and jungkook didn't response this time and just pulled her close to him by her waist.

"I want your attention! You have been on that damn phone since I came!" He stated. "Aww I see sorry for not noticing you mah baby" y/n said as she cupped his cheeks and pecked him lips.

"I want cuddles!!!" Jungkook said in a tiny voice which Y/n could not say no to. "Sure anything for you!" He smiled brightly and layed down next to her hugging her waist and slept cuddling.

While Y/n couldn't sleep so she was admiring his beauty more like non stop staring at him. She softly caressed his cheeks and smiled to herself to have a cute and handsome boyfriend who is also a mafia~ (iam the mafia, ma mafia ya ya...sorry guys I just gotta do it-)

He suddenly opened his eyes and caught Y/n staring at him as Y/n got flustered. "Couldn't get enough of my face huh?" He said and pinched Y/n's cheeks which made her turn red (🍅 just like this)

"Ah no- I couldn't sleep that's why-" she tried to say but he just kept his finger on her lips and shushed her. "I understand my Love now let's cuddle up and sleep cuz we have to do a lot of work tm! And u can stare at my face tm after we are done" he said and smirked while y/n blushed and his her face on his chest as he smiled at her cuteness.

After 10 mins they finally slept getting onto a comfortable position and cuddling eachother~