「【𝟙𝟘】」

𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚 :

•--------------------------------•

"Dad?" Jungkook said and blacked out.

"Ahh I should have get rid of you long time ago! Your just a piece of trash" said jk's dad to jungkook who was lying unconscious.

He told yeonha's guards to catch BTS members and tie them up in a chair and he tied up jungkook in a chair.

Jungkook's POV :
Ahh my head hurts what happened , I remember my dad hit me? Then I end up here? I saw all of the tied up in the chair and fainted.

Ah I should get out of this but it was too tight...

I was trying to get out but I heard a familiar voice.

"My dear son is awake I see" my dad said entering the room.

I recognized the place it was our basement , what is he trying to do?

"So you might be wondering why I brought you down here?" He asked.

"Yeah why did u bring me here and tie me up?" I asked him.

"Umm it's nothing just want to get rid of you and ur friends!" My dad replied which made me shiver and widen my eyes in shock.

My own dad?!? Who I trusted so much?!??

"What- what are u saying?" I said stuttering.

"Yeah I thought you would behave me and marry yeonha but u aren't behaving so now iam gonna get rid of you!" He said while death glaring me.

"But for what?!?" I asked him.

"For money ofc if u marry her we will become even more rich!!!!" He said grinning.

"But aren't we already rich?" I asked him foolishly.

"Nah I wanna be more rich money is what more important to me so gtfo of my way!" He said making me mad.

"You wanna know one thing? I know you miss your mom so I'll just send you to her. And iam the one who killed your mom if ur wondering my son." He said smirking.

That's it I have had enough.

"WHY THE HELL DID U KILL MY MOM YOU MF" I asked not able to control my anger.

"Woah your talking back to me at the last time of your life your really brave! And I killed her cuz she was not behaving to me just like you! I married her for her money but she said she wouldn't give it to me so I killed her and signed all the money to my name." He said it really calm idk how he is like this he is really blinded by money.

"U SACRIFICED MOM FOR MONEY?!??! HOW CAN U EVEN YOU DONT DESERVE BEING CALLED AS A HUMAN YOU MOTHER FUCKING BITCH!!!!!" I yelled infront of his face.

I was just waiting for the perfect time. Cuz I already called Y/n's dad and informed , iam just dragging until they come here , but it wasn't working as I thought it would....

"YOU CANT KIL-"

Authors POV :
He opened jungkook's mouth and put in a pill and water and made him swallow it...

It's a pill of forgetting memories....

As soon as he swallowed the pill he passed out and Jungkook's dad smirked.

He didn't kill jungkook or else he can't marry him to yeonha so he just made him forget his memories about Y/n so he would listen to him when he wakes up.

Y/n's dad came in and asked Jk's dad if everything was fine and jk's dad nodded and went.
Jk's dad said everyone to go and told them to carry Jungkook upstairs and lay him down while he threatened the members that if they keep away Jungkook from Y/n they would be alive or they would be dead as they all nodded in pain and getting scared. And he locked them in the basement for a week so they would starve and listen to him.

Jungkook woke up in his bedroom completely blank.

He only remembered that he had a father and he is a mafia and his six friends.

He completely forgot about Y/n.....

He came downstairs to see his father having breakfast and he also got ready for school and ate breakfast and went to school.

[1 week passed]
Y/n was still In coma and the BTS members were in the basement locked.

Minha and chaeryeong wondered why Jungkook or his friends never came to check up on Y/n.

They thought they were just busy and shrugged it off.

Yeonha would often come to jungkook's house and flirt with him but he still didn't budge for her flirting.

Because he didn't like her from the beginning. Even before Y/n came into his life.

He would ignore all of them in school and he didn't even think of this close friends cuz his father said they have went to another country so he shrugged it off.

After ½ week jk's dad finally let BTS members outside of the basement and warned them to say nothing about this to jungkook!

Two weeks passed it was normal day for jungkook he wouldn't talk that much and ignore everyone and would work if his dad said him to.

Meanwhile at the hospital
"Y/n's parents here???!?" The nurse shouted.

"Yeah yeah we are here!!!" Said mrs.park and mr.park

"Y/n woke up she is all fine and good" said the doctor making them cry in happiness.

"This is a miracle she woke up before a week I said" and "she is all good too" Y/n's mom thanked the doctor and went to see her.

They called Rosé and informed and she came right away in happiness.

"Eomma...what happened to me why am I in the hospital?" Y/n asked.

"Sweetie your finally awake!!!" Her mom said holding Y/n's hand tightly.

Her mom said everything to her and she finally remembered everything.

Minha : Y/n ah finally you woke up. She said crying

Chaeryeong : we missed you so much.

Both of them hugged Y/n and cried out of happiness.

Rosé : Y/n ah I was soo worried about you!!!! She said and came and hugged Y/n.

[After knowing what happened when she was in coma]

"Eomma Rosé unnie? Can you guys be out for some time I have to talk to them...." Y/n said

"Ahh sure take your time" said Rosé and they went out

"Minha , chaeryeong what happened to jungkook?" And "I know I didn't get into a accident and I got shot by yeonha...." Y/n stated.

Minha : we don't know about Jungkook he left on that day you went to coma and never came back....

Chaeryeong : he has been acting different in school Too idk what's wrong with him.

Y/n : I hope he is fine...