BOLD & SERENE : EPISODE 43

*BOLD AND SERENE*

EPISODE 43

Bismillaah

*AYESHA*

An answered prayer is what I call seeing Sistur Twin again! She's no more the girl that she used to be,she's a full grown woman! Even her clothing depicts how responsible she's turned to. Though she'll always remain being my immature baby twin sister. Her fair colour has turned fairer!

"You are now fairer than snow" I caressed her hand.

"Stop exaggerating" she rolled her eyes.

"I'm serious,no wonder Cattie is so eager" I started teasing and the ever talkative Noor just kept quiet and started blushing. "Wooooooo!" I cooed.

"Where is UmmAyesha?" I couldn't wait to see the surprise that would be on Noor's face when she realises that UmmAyesha remembers her.

"She's resting in her room...let's go and greet her." Her demeanor changed.

"I hope she misses me" she pouted and I just gave her a closed lip smile.

I gently knocked on the door and held Noor's hand who was very nervous. UmmAyesha opened the door and looked at me.

"My dear" she called and her eyes travelled to my right where stood Noor.

"Is that your new friend?" I know UmmAyesha was putting up an act.

"No...she is my sister,Noor" she incredulously looked at her and mumbled.

"Noor.

My other daughter

Your twin sister

The girl with the snow white skin

The bubbly and beautiful one

My baby" she hugged her and Noor started whimpering.

"UmmAyesha! You remember me?" She said amidst tears.

"I do. I missed you so much. When you went away from me,it became painful and I realised I'd gotten used to you. By Allah's help,I could remember vividly all the things that happened at the hospital the day that Allah blessed me with the two of you. I'm sorry my princess"

"It's Ok...the pleasure I'm feeling right now makes all the sad moments disappear. I love you Ummaa"

"I love you too Princess!"

"Ok,I'm leaving" I feigned jealousy and took one step away but got grabbed by UmmAyesha. She pulled me towards them and hugged us both.

We spent the whole day in UmmAyesha's room and became raconteurs. We disturbed her with stories of how we met...how we are...how we loved each other...about my other family and much more! If it was someone else in UmmAyesha's place,the person would have gotten bored but she was not one bit bored! It could be seen on her face that she was enjoying every bit of what was being said.

Since no one could gather with Noor without her feeding you to the brim,she excused herself for some time and later came back with a mouth watering fruit salad. We had literally our best day with our mother. A call from my phone broke our discussion. It was Bilal.

"Salaamu alaikum Doll" his voice came.

"Wa alaikumus salaam warahmatullaah...what's up?"

"You! Your Abu just called me and wants me to come for you already. I've waited for too long you know. He wants a joint wedding for you and Noor so tell her and yourself that....We Are Coming!" I giggled on the way he shouted when saying the last part.