BOLD & SERENE : EPISODE 38

*BOLD AND SERENE*

EPISODE 38

Bismillaah

*NOOR*

I didn't need too much intelligence to know that Alhagie was My Umarr. Only Allah knows what was going on in my head and heart. I excused myself and went inside my room. I wanted to close the door but Ayesha quickly held it and I was in no mood of pushing and pulling so she came in.

"Noor. Listen" I sat on my bed and pulled my legs to myself holding them tightly. I was gazing at the bed sheet but was seeing Bayyaa...the days that he kept on trying to make me stop and trying to safe me from such pain. I was heedless! Now I will be forced to pay heed. Ayesha sat beside me and placed her hand on mine.

"Why are you hurting yourself? No need to become so devastated! Who am I in front of you? You think he will think of me after knowing that you love him? Maybe he never made approaches to you because you always kept your feelings hidden" what kind of a person was Ayesha. I am certain she loves Umarr. Is she thinking of leaving her love for my happiness? As if I will allow her do that!

"He saw me...he saw you,he chose you!" I smiled. "He is yours dear,you even love him too. Why are you planning on sacrificing your love for me? Ayesha,you deserve unbothered happiness! Go for it girl. I will be over it soon inn shaa Allah. In fact,I now have a mother and a sister,that's enough to keep me happy. You think I will be happy when you give up on him for me?" I giggled. "I cannot live with the guy that my sister rejected just for me!"

"Me too!" She cut in. She hugged me. "Nothing can come between us Sistur Twin! If a thing tries to creep in our midst,we'll remove it and throw it into the bin. Even if that thing is Alhagie or Umarr" I was Ok with her words until she said 'even if that thing is Alhagie or Umarr'! My tears couldn't help it. For eternity,the only guy present in my dreams! I wouldn't have believed it if I was told that I would be put in a situation in which I will remove Umarr from my heart. I cannot imagine another person in my dreams,I just cannot!

"I loved him Sistur Twin!" I sobbed. I failed miserably in trying to control my emotions. "But I am trying to stop! He...he...he is not for us Twi! We are for each other!" I could feel her nod on my shoulder.

"We will be blessed with better guys" she said. Knowing Ayesha,she will never admit her love for Umarr if I break down in front of her. I disengaged from the hug and quickly wiped the tears on my face with the back of my palm.

"But you love him more than I do Sister Twin! I know! Your eyes say it all!" I told her.

"Are you becoming a liar!?" She frowned. "I've finalised...No Umarr for the both of us and that's it!" I always thought I act like a mother but I've lost to Sister Twin! She's so authoritative. I was going to say something when a knock came through the door.

Ayesha went to open it and I heard him say.

"Umm Ayesha...where is Noor?" Why can't he stop being too caring. It won't do me any good.

"She's inside"

"I want to be left alone" I whisper-shouted.

"What's wrong with her?" I could hear him asking Ayesha and then heard footsteps moving away from my door.

I wanted to be strong and make myself believe that I have a valid reason of letting him go but...I just wanted to cry!
I want to get rid of the burden I've laid on my heart. Not all dreams come true and this is one of those dreams that cannot come true. It's just so hard to bear and believe! I hugged my pillow and continued crying when Bayyaa also started banging on my door.

"Go away Bayyaa!" I shouted but he didn't listen.

"Please go away. Don't be stubborn" I pleaded. Bayyaa can be very stubborn atimes. I gave up and opened the door for him. Umarr was standing beside him but I bang the door shut before he could enter. I know I was venting my anger on him even though he never did anything wrong...or maybe he did,he stole our hearts at the same time!