BOLD & SERENE : EPISODE 36

*BOLD AND SERENE*

EPISODE 36

Bismillaah

*AYESHA*

"Naadira!" He called again. Maybe it was magic,but my mouth opened on it's own accord and if you were there,you could hear me say...

"Na'am!"

He couldn't believe that it came from my mouth. He held his chest in an emotional form. Noor and (how do I call him now😟),BaaiJaan! Since Noor wants Bayyaa for herself,he's gonna be my BaaiJaan. Noor and BaaiJaan moved away and he came towards me. He held my hand the same way BaaiJaan did.

"I'm sorry" he whispered. "I am so sorry. I failed you as a Father. Please forgive me and give me a second chance" he sighed.

"You deserve to know why things are like this. I know you have a million questions on your mind. If among those questions,one is whether we are your real family...then no need for second thoughts,we are! If you also think you have no idea who you actually are...then I'll tell you. You are My Daughter,Naadira. You both are twins and your Ummaa chose these names for you. She always wanted twins and suggests many names but when the names Noor and Naadira came to her mind,she thought it was perfect! Unfortunately,Musa took both you and your Ummaa away from us since your birth." Things started making sense bit by bit. The woman I once saw at Mr. Farouq's was my mother indeed. And she'd always say I am of her...I smiled when I remembered that. My smile dropped when I also realised how I ran away from her.

"I've seen her. I wanted to tell Noor that I saw a woman who looks exactly like her" my gaze travelled to Noor who just pouted.

"She's at home dear...sadly for me,she does not remember me yaar" she said.

"What do you mean by that?"

"She suffers from memory loss" Ohh. The melancholy on Noor's face was as visible as the morning sun.

"She'll remember you soon dear..." I assured her. "I know how I ended up with Farouq" I told Noor's Dad. "Bilal explained everything to me. What I cannot understand is how did I end up being Ayesha Haqqiy instead of Ayesha Jamal or Farouq?"

"I also have less knowledge on that. We need to visit the Haqqiys to get clear information on that" he said.

A knock came from the door and Noor rushed to get it.

It was Bilal. He greeted everyone and had a plastic bag in his hands.

"Hey doll" he smiled. "I went to buy the medicines prescribed by the doctor. She was here a while ago" he said. I guess I was unconscious then. "How are you feeling now?"

"I am fine,see" I sat up to show him.

"That's not surprising. You always know how to fight obstacles and problems" I smiled. "I'll have to go doll. Man is now a busy bee"

"Of course chef! Bonne cooking"

"Get well quickly. Byeee" my gaze trailed behind him as he left.

-----

After days of resting at my new father's house...I decided to finally go and face my Paa. I have realised that it might not actually be his fault,he was not my real father anyway...but did everything in his capacity to keep me comfortable. I had a huge misunderstanding,I was stupid to think such about my Paa. He will always be my father.

BaaiJaan offered to drive me there. Since they were staying somewhere else,they came early in the morning and made sure we had breakfast together. Ummaa was staying with Noor and Bayyaa so they brought her along. They couldn't risk leaving her behind in her condition.