BOLD & SERENE : EPISODE 42

*BOLD AND SERENE*

EPISODE 42

Bismillaah

*NOOR*

I walked into my new office with a full grown smile on my face. I looked around and hugged my petite self which was clad in my first lab coat. I am in my last training year and the year has ended! That means....I am now a certified Doctor!

I am testing myself on how to act as a doctor...I signalled for him to come and start the act and he did just that.

"Good morning Miss Jamal"

"Good morning. Please have a seat. What's been bothering you and made you visit this place that no one wants to visit except a doctor?"

"Whaaat?" We both laughed. "You missed your line!"

"I don't think so...tell me" I said in between laughter.

"Well,I am about to get married so I want to undergo a genetic compatibility test to see if my wife to be and I are compatible" he correctly wore his glasses.

"Get the hell out of my office!" I pointed at the door.

"Ma'am... office manners"

"I don't care....just get out!" He walked up to the door and looked at me,we cracked up again.

"Come back here Mr.,who are you even thinking of marrying?"

"Sorry Madam,please don't hurt her" he joined his hands together.

"I asked who is She!?" I said in a stern voice.

"She is an angel in the form of little girl. She is the smartest. The cutest" I threw a paper on his head for saying cutest. "Ouch! Sorry. She is decent...patient! Ambitious,Ohhh! Can't wait to get back home and ask her father to make her just mine!"

"Why saying all these? What's her Name?"

"Miss Jamal" it was all a joke until I heard him say Miss Jamal. Heat rushed to my cheeks and I heaved a sigh with a slightly open mouth.

"Get out of my office! How can you love your personal doctor?"

"I loved her before she became my doctor...she was my classmate...then my friend,my love and now my doctor. Very soon she'll be my wife...inn shaa Allah. Whatever she is,she is always mine! My Cattie!"

"Zakir leave!" He quickly ran out and I started smiling like a maniac.

It's no doubt anymore...my heart didn't accept Zakir. In fact,it woke up to realise that Zakir has always been the perfect guy.

I packed the papers correctly and left the office.

I quickly drove myself home.

I live alone in a rented house where I relocated some months ago.

_flashback_

Zakir came running to our house and startled both Sistur Twin and I.

"Hey what's up?" I asked.

"Look at this!" He showed me his phone. It was a scholarship information for medicine students in the UK...my dream country! I didn't need any scholarship because my Abu has enough money to pay for my studies anytime,anywhere. But I didn't want to put Abu in so much trouble by paying a lot of money just for me and that too to the UK...Ayesha also had to further her studies and it's Dad's responsibility to pay for her. Come to think of it,if I get this scholarship,it will be everyone's good. Free never hurts and my dad will save more money.

I told my family about it and nobody had an objection to it. Both Zakir and I want to study medicine so we both applied. Fortunately rather unfortunately,we both got accepted!