BOLD & SERENE : EPISODE 37

*BOLD AND SERENE*

EPISODE 37

Bismillaah

*ALHAGIE UMARRRRR💃💃💃😂* (Nusrat people,Mr Umarr's honorable name😂)

I sat in my hut and reminisced the memories I had with Ayesha. She had an impact on me the very first day I saw her...the day that Mahmud and I went to her school. I'd always tried to remind myself that she was Mahmud's girl as Noor insinuated until Mahmud told me about how he felt for her elder sister,Asiyah. I never even thought I was falling for her gradually,until I stayed with her in the village. She was more than my imagination. Her serene behaviour,her respect,her honesty...I'm giggling on my own because of her cuteness.

I used to think she would be like Noor to me since they basically have the same face but that was so stupid of me. She is a whole different person. Noor is my best friend...a sister even,but Ayesha is something else. I just wanted to be in her company so badly.

I left Noor and Mahmud in the city thinking of Ayesha's abduction. I had tried calling them the last time and informing them that Ayesha was staying with us but the network in the village is always so poor. I will have to tell them when I return finally,which will be tomorrow inn shaa Allah.

I walked to Nnaa's hut to keep her company and make best use of the last moments with her,I will miss her a lot after leaving.

"Come in Alhagie" she knows I am coming even when I am five meters away.

"Nnaa...I brought you some apples" I'd bought them from the market since Nnaa really loves them.

"May Allah bless you my child" I said Ameen and sat on the chair. "Are you here to enquire about Ayesha's reply? Hmm?" Nnaa is a whole vibe wAllahi.

"Not really,I was just missing you" I did miss her.

"Hmm Ok woo. Ayesha has even gone to the city. Bilal called to tell me that she will spend some days there. She did tell me that she needed some time to think about the proposal"

"Then I think we will meet in the city since I'm going back tomorrow inn shaa Allah."

"Are you that eager! Ehh Alhagie!"

"Stop it Nnaa" this sweet old woman will tease me to death. "Are you jealous that I have not still married you?"

"Ehen,yes now. I have been rejecting suitors just for you" we both laughed and continued our beautiful banter.

-----

Nnaa forced me to wait for lunch before leaving. I couldn't refuse her. Immediately after lunch,I bid farewell to Nnaa and my cousins and set out for the train station. It took hours for me to reach home but I did,Alhamdulillaah. I went home first,dropped my bags and had lunch before going to visit My Jamal Family.

I just hoped Ayesha was not in danger again. That Bilal guy is not a safe company for her but I know she will not understand. What if he takes her to his boss again? It's been two days and Ayesha's not returned to the village. I'll find out.

I rang the doorbell and Uncle answered it. I greeted him and he invited me inside. He said Mahmud had gone out but was on his way back so I decided to wait. I called him to let him know that I was waiting for him at his home.

Some minutes later,I heard a car honk at the gate. They were here. In less than a minute,someone walked in. She was clad in a green Abaya and a brown veil,a dark brown veil that matches her colour perfectly. The only dark coloured girl known to the Jamals was Ayesha...and yes,she raised her head and her face came to view.

"Alhagie! You! Here!" I know she would be surprised to see me. She wasn't even aware of my relationship with the Jamals.

"Ayesha. I looked for you everywhere." I even thought something bad had happened to her but Alhamdulillaah that she's fine.