BOLD & SERENE : EPISODE 24

*BOLD AND SERENE*

EPISODE 24

Bismillaah

*AYESHA*

Naadira,Bilal and Yahya have gathered around me suggesting ways of helping me escape. I suddenly remembered the woman that Naadira once told me about. I wanted to know if they'd helped her to escape.

"Is the other woman still here?" I asked,fixing my gaze to Naadira's.

"Yes,unfortunately,we cannot help her. She has lost some of her memory and suffers from psychosis. I only tend to her and make her feel comfortable."

"May I see her?" I don't know why but I wanted to meet this woman. I wanted to see what all Mr Musa has done to her.

"Uhmmm...that won't be very difficult,right guys?" Her question subjected to Yahya and Bilal.

"Why does she want to see her?" Yahya asked,frustrated. His reaction in my presence always shows that he does not like me,when my real parents don't like me then how can he? Bilal nudged him on the shoulder.

"Naadira,you need to go and get your dad busy...meanwhile,we'll take doll into ma'am's room"

"Hey,is her name doll?" Yahya asked Bilal.

"Yahya stop it! We don't have time for such nonsense" Naadira accentuated. With the look of things,Naadira was Yahya's Boss lady,just like Asiyah was for Mahmud. One could see they had something between them,let's mind our business.

Naadira left to distract her dad and Bilal escorted me to the other house with Yahya trailing behind us. Bilal gently pushed the key into the lock and it opened●●●

-----

I walked into a house that was so different. I saw a woman with a very fair complexion,the complete opposite of mine. She was in good clothes but she was misbehaving on her seat. I came near her and saw that she was tied to her chair. 'Who are you?' I asked. She laughed and laughed in a very weird way and shouted 'I am of you and you are of me'_
_'No,no' I started walking away.

"No,No!"
I stopped when a hand held me from behind,I turned and saw Naadira who might have entered through a back door if there was any.

"Don't run away Ayesha...she is right" she said. What was she saying,this was the woman I saw in my dream. How is she of me and me of her?

"She is your Mother!" Bilal said standing at the door.

"Nonsense!" I said that and ran out. If they were looking for someone they'd turn mad then it won't be me for sure. I left my mom at home and she was as fit as fiddle. This woman has the exact face of someone....someone....someone,NOOR! Yeah,she looks exactly like Noor,no difference. Truly,Ya Allaah creates look-alikes with zero relation. Noor told me her mother passed away...if this woman was normal,I would have introduced Noor to her. She would've been so pleased to find another look-alike mother. Bilal suddenly barged in.

"She looks exactly like you doll....you should've checked. I overheard the boss saying she is your mother,that's why I told you" I was losing it!

"Your boss knows Nothing! You know Nothing! Everybody knows Nothing! Just. Leave. Me. Alone!!!" I shouted. He scurried out looking at me as if I had also gone nuts. He's free to think I was crazy too,I don't care.

I simply ran to the washroom and performed wudhu,laid out my prayer mat and offered two raka'ahs. I lied down on the mat and tears started running down my cheeks.

"Ya Allah,thank you for my everyday breath. Thank you for my everyday food and drink. Thank you for the peace and tranquility even in the middle of rogues. Ya Allah thank you for the strength to bear my life's truth. Thank you for the patience that keeps me calm. The thank yous can never end ya Robb. Forgive your humble servant Ya Rahman. Forgive her for losing her grip on herself,forgive her when she forgets you during hard and happy times. Forgive her for her known and unknown sins. Ya Allaah,the forgive me's can never end. Ohh you in whose hands is every affair,please ease my affairs yaa Robb. Ya Robb provide me the strength to bear the ups and downs of this life. Please free me from these troubles and make clear to me the whole truth of my life...AmeenAllaah" I closed the duas but my tears did not stop. I am not someone who wastes tears for nothing. I only cry in front of my Allah,I cry and pray for strength. Allah definitely gives me that strength and that's why I don't cry when situations arise.