BOLD & SERENE : EPISODE 19

*BOLD AND SERENE*

EPISODE 19

Bismillaah

*AYESHA*

I got into my uniform and waited for Waleed to finish eating his breakfast. Time has flown away so fast and it's already the first day to our final exams. I decided against eating because my anxiety would not be able to deal with it. I had prepared enough for this day but still, can't help being nervous.

As usual,we walked to school and reached very early. Waleed was having classes at the other side of the school campus and he ran to catch that class.
I walked with sweaty palms inside the examination hall and walked out with dry and dusted ones. The paper was not worth any nerve wracking anxiety,it only needed studies and I did that. I believe it will come out well Bi'ithnillaah.

I sat on a cemented block and waited for Waleed whose class will end in some minutes. I came to school with Asiyah's phone,surprising right? She agrees to everything I say lately because she had had a successful date with Sir Mahmud some weeks ago. Noor and I accompanied them because you know,it would be haraam for only the two of them to be in seclusion,especially when Asiyah has little to no control over her hormones. Both of them loved each other's presence and I believed they would confess their feelings very soon. We could not wait for the wedding anymore(Noor and I). I called Noor to ask about the paper.

"Salaamu alaikum baby" her squeal came through.

"Wa alaikumus salaam mummy" I giggled and heard her grunting on the other side. "How was the paper?"

"It was fair,I think" she said in a subdued voice.

Even if she answered all questions,she still acts all gloomy.

"I'm sure it will be better than you think" I assured.

"I pray. For you I know it's always hakuna matata" She cooed.

"See you later inn shaa Allaah" I said,we would meet up at our usual study center. We said our goodbyes and hang up whiles Waleed walked out at the same time.

"How was your paper Aysh?"

"It was cool" I shrugged.

"Always" he smiled and held my hands.

"You cannot walk without holding me right" I released my hands and stood akimbo.

"Oho Aysh...I am so much used to it,I mean we walk like that since childhood days. I am your only friend that's why you never let go of my hand and now you are complaining" he smirked.

"You are being loquacious recently" I complained and walked away. He was right though,he had been my only friend but now,I have Noor too. He ran up to me and we walked home teasing each other with every passing second.

We reached home faster than usual and met Asiyah preparing lunch.
She rushed to me leaving the cooking behind only to get her phone.

"Make sure you won't be calling Sir" I advised and she threw me a toothy grin. She was definitely going to call him.

I went to greet mum and Dad as usual.

"SalaamAlaikum Paa" he just woke up from a siesta.

"Wa alaikumus salaam ya Ayesha...how was the exam?" I sat beside him on the bed and held his hand in mine.

"It was fine Paa,your duas did wonders" Dad prayed for me before I left for school and I believed that to be the reason behind the easy paper. "Thank you Paa,I love you" he smiled.

"You see Ayesha,if my dua is all it takes for you to be the best,then you are the best already. I hope you know that I love you too" he nodded.

"Of course I know" Mum joined us.