Her memory about it is not that good but she could still remember some parts.. only a few parts and scenes.

Catherina felt slight headache as she forced to remember the contents of the game.

"Hahh.."

'Should I visit Owen?'

There are a few questions she wants to ask him.

How he came to live in that tower- which is the palace's premises and other things personally about him as well.

Curiosity filled her mind as she thought about certain things.

'I want to know more about him.'

"..."

Catherina got up from the bed and looked for the magic ball.

As she found the ball, she used mana and muttered, "Imperial tower."

...

As she opened her eyes, she found herself inside the tower where Owen resided. She looked around but there was no one.

Catherina was inside the room where the painted image of her was placed at.

'Where is he?'

*Creak*

As she peeked outside from the room, she observed the surroundings.

She started walking outside and searched for Owen.

Then she found this one door. It was old but not too ruined. She walked towards it and knocked twice.

*Knock* *Knock*

"Owen?" Catherina reached for the knob opened the door.

Slowly, she entered the room and found two windows and even a balcony. She could see the view outside and it was really high from where she was.

*Pant* *Pant*

Catherina could hear small puffs and sigh coming from the left side. She turned around to see where the sound came from but there was nothing.

There was nothing inside the room. It was an empty space.

'Maybe the sound came from the next room.'

She walked outside and checked the room beside it.

There she saw a lying Owen on the hard floor.

"Owen?!"

"Huh?"

Catherina ran towards him and checked his situation.

He was panting and the breath coming out of him was warm. She touched his forehead to see if it was hot.

'Hot!'

"You're sick!"

"Rina? Am I dreaming? Are you real?" He caressed her cheek.

"What are you talking about?"

She helped Owen get up and dragged him towards the bed. She covered him with blanket and touched his forehead once again. It was still hot like earlier.

'What do I do?' Catherina was starting to panic inside.

"!!"

"Owen, wait for me. I'll be back for a bit."

Owen didn't reply to her and just stared instead. His face was red and Catherina figured that she needed to move quick since his case seemed to worsen.

She took the ball from her pocket and teleported back towards her home.

When Catherina arrived, she quickly ran towards her family's clinic and asked for medicine.

"Are you sick, young miss?" The doctor asked.

"It's not for me. Please, I need it now." She begged.

"Alright, just a moment." The doctor took few medicines and handed it to me. "Take this medicine in one go and you'll feel better after an hour or two."

"Thank you!"

She then asked a few maids for a cold and damp towel then after that, she teleported back to the tower.

*Swoosh*

"Owen! Open your mouth, quick!"

He was surprised of my arrival and just opened his mouth like she suggested.

*Plop*

Catherina put the medicine in his mouth made him drink water quickly.

"That's it, drink it all the way to your stomach."

*Gulp*

"Great job." She patted his back and helped him lie down. She then took the damp towel and put it in his forehead.

"Alright. Now take a rest. I promise you'll feel better after this."

He looked like he wanted to say something but Catherina covered his mouth. "Don't say anything for now and go to sleep."

He nodded and slowly closed his eyes.

Owen looked like a sick child- no, he is a sick child.. That's why she needed to take care of him.

Catherina wanted to ask questions about him but it seems like she needs to cancel it for now.

'Looks like I'll wait for him to get better.'